Level Up Quickly Glitch (Patched with 1.30)

6 minutes ago, Masamune said:

That's definitely tempting, I know I'll be going back to that game eventually for those extra trophies too, so I may have to try that out. xD 

I've found out this has been around for at least a week already too. I was 83 when I started and now I'm just filling out my Master Levels for the bonus ability points lol.

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

From what I saw it will work on any enemy regardless of where you are. So it's a decent way to level up early.

Wouldn't you have to be able to recruit first? Don't you have to be at the point when you have a ship to do that? :hmm: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

From what I saw it will work on any enemy regardless of where you are. So it's a decent way to level up early.

Cool, thanks. Downloading the game now. Was planning on playing Origins first but guess I will play this one first now.

Just now, Masamune said:

Wouldn't you have to be able to recruit first? Don't you have to be at the point when you have a ship to do that? :hmm: 

How far into the game is this?

Just now, Masamune said:

Just now, lordzeze said:

Cool, thanks. Downloading the game now. Was planning on playing Origins first but guess I will play this one first now.

Masamune may be right on this particular aspect. Since I haven't been at this part since October I overlooked it.

The easiest way to test this out is to just keep fighting someone with your fists equipped and when you knock them out see what options are available. It doesn't take long until you can recruit lieutenants anyways.

• Like 1

I went from Lv61 to Lv99 in under an hour. xD While doing this, you can also fast travel to the nearest viewpoint & go back to where you left your knocked out buddy, he should still be there but at a higher level now, so you can get more XP from him (although it doesn't seem to be much).

37 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I went from Lv61 to Lv99 in under an hour. xD While doing this, you can also fast travel to the nearest viewpoint & go back to where you left your knocked out buddy, he should still be there but at a higher level now, so you can get more XP from him (although it doesn't seem to be much).

I maxed out at 7724 exp per action. The people that spent for the permanent xp boost must be loving this one lol. The video I think showed the guy getting 11K+ per action.

14 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I maxed out at 7724 exp per action. The people that spent for the permanent xp boost must be loving this one lol. The video I think showed the guy getting 11K+ per action.

Yeah, I noticed he was getting a lot more than I was, I figured it was a booster. I think at Lv60 I was getting just under 7K XP per action, so it doesn't increase that much per Lv if that's how much you get for 99.

Oh, & a warning for anyone planning on doing this: weapon upgrades get insanely expensive at Lv99, I couldn't upgrade a singe piece of legendary equipment (Lv50-60) to 99 after I was done with the leveling. So plan on hunting for some new equipment once you're done (unless you have a crap-ton of resources to burn). ?

7 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, I noticed he was getting a lot more than I was, I figured it was a booster. I think at Lv60 I was getting just under 7K XP per action, so it doesn't increase that much per Lv if that's how much you get for 99.

Oh, & a warning for anyone planning on doing this: weapon upgrades get insanely expensive at Lv99, I couldn't upgrade a singe piece of legendary equipment (Lv50-60) to 99 after I was done with the leveling. So plan on hunting for some new equipment once you're done (unless you have a crap-ton of resources to burn). 1f605.png

Drachmae is a tough one for me right now. I've been trying to buy all the engravings from Hephaistos's workshop and I still need over 8million more on top of whatever the cost will be for all of the gear I do use. -_- (doesn't help that, iirc, drachmae gains were nerfed a bit)

Drachmae. I remember visiting Greece, specifically the island of Crete, right on the cusp of when the country was switching to the Euro. When I was there, price tags were still being written with amounts in both the Euro and the Drachma. I don't remember any of the amounts in Drachma because all I had were Euro and thus didn't care. Although what I am wondering is if the amounts in Drachmae are similar to the old style Turkish lira, where 8 million was about the amount you'd lay down for a cup of nasty Turkish coffee. What I'm trying to say is that Turkish lira used to be basically toilet paper for all that it was worth. I mean, it still is basically toilet paper, it just has less zeroes in it now. Anyway, I have no idea where I was going with this, it's been a weird week for me.

• Like 1

This game is fairly forgiving with xp... I am level 41 and just began chapter 6. I have been missing most areas too because I find that side missions are requiring you to go back to most. 

I am all for glitches and have used a few myself in other games, do as you please really, but this game is really good and enjoy the ride I say.  

But thanks for the video...... dip dip potato chip.

Yeah I did this the other day when JorRaptor posted his video. I was level 76 and stopped at 85 because I realized the cost of resources would likely be outrageous if I didn't. Sure enough, with 10's of Thousands of resources, it took almost everything to just got from 76 to 85. 

So I might use this again if it's still around in a few months after the Fate of Atlantis DLC is completed. Otherwise I probably wont ever see level 99 (I'm not going to play NG+).

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Yeah I did this the other day when JorRaptor posted his video. I was level 76 and stopped at 85 because I realized the cost of resources would likely be outrageous if I didn't. Sure enough, with 10's of Thousands of resources, it took almost everything to just got from 76 to 85. 

So I might use this again if it's still around in a few months after the Fate of Atlantis DLC is completed. Otherwise I probably wont ever see level 99 (I'm not going to play NG+).

It'll probably be patched out tomorrow tbh. At the very least you should get the ability points and you can change the difficulty/scaling options to help yourself out. Also I guess it depends on the build you use. 

When it comes to money the amount you can sell gear for is high when you farm level 99 equipment. It didn't take long to max out our main gear. I don't know about resources honestly because we are so loaded on them that it doesn't really seem like they ever run out. :dunno: