Platinum UNOBTAINABLE [Defiance 2050]

SnowFleurz

this is a port and yes port i dont care what anyone says its a port its a reskin of the old game with some of the old glitched trophies that they never fixed and never will they ignore to your comments about fixing the trophies in thier stream they just put out new content which they want you to buy they just want your $ they know the game is broken they dont care because they actually hav to spend money to fix it

21 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Good to see you will be maintaining this thread. Just would ask to put DEFIANCE 2050 in the title because people won't know the game until they click the thread, if they are coming from the forums, not the mainpage.

Ah, didn't think of that. Fixed now.

22 hours ago, Coldman1 said:

You created a similar topic last year and sort of got an answer

That was me asking yes, and I "sort of" got an answer. Though I still see people here asking for help to platinum, so I've made this thread to make the situation as clear as possible for everyone.

On 4/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

A little more detail if you could please, for those of us that know little to nothing about this.

What specifically renders this unobtainable?

On all the trophies at 0.00%, you can fulfill the requirements all you want, they will not pop.

And then there are a few trophies with a handful of achievers that nobody knows how they got them to pop. And noone have all these trophies, there are a different few for all of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 3:27 AM, SnowFleurz said:

Ah, didn't think of that. Fixed now.

That was me asking yes, and I "sort of" got an answer. Though I still see people here asking for help to platinum, so I've made this thread to make the situation as clear as possible for everyone.

On all the trophies at 0.00%, you can fulfill the requirements all you want, they will not pop.

And then there are a few trophies with a handful of achievers that nobody knows how they got them to pop. And noone have all these trophies, there are a different few for all of them.

Did they fix with last update.  Like faction ones 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure the faction trophies are glitched but (just throwing it out there), max reputation on the PS3 version was originally 600 and was then updated as the game expanded. I'm assuming in this version people have gotten the 6000(?) rep points and aren't just thinking max rep in 2050 had the same trophy requirements as the PS3 version...?

11 hours ago, GarryKE said:

It's been broken for over a year and it still hasn't been fixed?

Yup. The developers never fixed the glitched dlc trophies in the first game, so don't count om them fixing these.

Edited by SnowFleurz
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...