Hope trophy didn’t pop

boromir120

So I’ve written down exactly what songs I have S ranked on expert and it’s defiantly 15. 

Normal:

- $100 Bills

- beat saber

- breezer 

- commercial Pumping

- legend

- elixia

- I need you

- Rum n’ Bass

- we won’t be alone

- pop/stars

- Be there for you

No Arrows:

- legend

One handed:

- beat saber

- commercial pumping

- legend

All the guides say you can mix the play type, has this since changed? Anybody else experience this problem ? 

19 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

So I’ve written down exactly what songs I have S ranked on expert and it’s defiantly 15. 

Normal:

- $100 Bills

- beat saber

- breezer 

- commercial Pumping

- legend

- elixia

- I need you

- Rum n’ Bass

- we won’t be alone

- pop/stars

- Be there for you

No Arrows:

- legend

One handed:

- beat saber

- commercial pumping

- legend

All the guides say you can mix the play type, has this since changed? Anybody else experience this problem ? 

Yeah the guide doesn't explain this very well.. Actually it's rather confusing the way it's written. What they mean is that you can for instance S-rank Legend as a normal, one-handed or no-arrow song. But if you S-rank Legend in all 3 variants, it still only counts as 1 S-rank. 

I tried this by getting S-ranks in 14 normal songs and then doing two of those in one-hand mode, and the trophy didn't pop. When I then did the 15th S-rank on a different song, I got the trophy.. 

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

Yeah the guide doesn't explain this very well.. Actually it's rather confusing the way it's written. What they mean is that you can for instance S-rank Legend as a normal, one-handed or no-arrow song. But if you S-rank Legend in all 3 variants, it still only counts as 1 S-rank. 

I tried this by getting S-ranks in 14 normal songs and then doing two of those in one-hand mode, and the trophy didn't pop. When I then did the 15th S-rank on a different song, I got the trophy.. 

Thank you for clearing that up, I’ll get back to practising a few other songs