chapter select

Atom1cMoose

im trying to go for the 15 rais men encounters, and noticed a bunch of videos showing you can restart the pact with rais quest and work from there. but when i go to play then advanced settings it no longer has an option to select a quest. just curious if this is do to finishing the campaign or has this feature been removed entirely, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 6:26 AM, Atom1cMoose said:

im trying to go for the 15 rais men encounters, and noticed a bunch of videos showing you can restart the pact with rais quest and work from there. but when i go to play then advanced settings it no longer has an option to select a quest. just curious if this is do to finishing the campaign or has this feature been removed entirely, thanks

I recently completed the requirements for this trophy using the method mentioned as the replay feature was available for me. I believe you would have to finish the campaign.

12 hours ago, billyhyde94 said:

I recently completed the requirements for this trophy using the method mentioned as the replay feature was available for me. I believe you would have to finish the campaign.

thanks for the reply. i should have edited the original post as i read a useful comment somewhere that you can obtain the trophy within the DLC area where you drive the cart around. it seems that the random blue blips there count towards the rais' men encounters so i was able to get the trophy that way without wasting more time than i already did running around old town trying to get them to spawn