What’s a fun Ultra Rare AAA platinum?

NillerKasket

Ultra rare plats cant be fun for the whole journey , even if its a triple A game.

They're either grindy or difficult , and the fun will be gone by then.

Anyway , to name a few:

Red Dead Redemption 2 - grindy

The Evil within - difficult

Outlast 2 (not sure if its a triple A or indie still has good quality) - difficult

GTA V - grindy

Thief - not too difficult. PS4 edition is currently at 3.98%

Edited by W571WE
  • Like 1

Red Dead Redemption. Greatest game of the decade; not even its own sequel could top it. Aside from having one of the most well laid-out single player trophy lists of all time, the online parts can still be fun if you pace yourself. Things can get a little hairier if you go for the 100% but still doable.

Gods, if there's one game I wish would just magically get a stack out of nowhere...!

(Assassin's Creed Brotherhood also gets a vote from me.)

As mentioned above

Red Dead Redemption.

My personal recommendations

Killzone ShadowFall- Online is grindy but can be done with bots except one trophy you will need someone to help with

Call of Duty Black ops fun but some Zombie trophies can be tricky

First Little Big Planet

Dean Nation Apocalypse Edition (not sure if this is qualified as AAA but it is fun.)

WipEout Omega Collection. I don't have the plat yet, just finishing off the 2048 campaign. Aside from the level 50 grind which can be done afk, there is no other grinding. Online can be boosted in 2 hours for both players and the game is fun as hell. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, homleshobo said:

Prototype is not fun to plat...Actually neither are those batman games really lol

I'd argue that very few of the games listed so far in this thread are fun to plat (in my opinion anyway). Far too many grinds (especially in Rockstar games with multiplayer).

There's a big difference between a plat which is UR because it requires mastery of the game and one which is UR because it requires an unreasonable time investment.

Edited by LoughNessMonster

32 minutes ago, homleshobo said:

Prototype is not fun to plat...Actually neither are those batman games really lol

Yea fair enough about Prototype but the Batman games? C'mon dude! One of the best games I've played without a doubt but each to their own I suppose. 

Edit:if there's anything I'd like to single out from my list it'd actually be the Yakuza games, specifically Yakuza 0 without a doubt 

Edited by PooPooBlast

Not sure about AAA statuses but the bigger budget ultra rare plats I have completed are:

• Skyrim VR (If you can sit through 100+ hours in VR mode ? )
  • For Honor (Ultra rare even after being in PS plus)
  • Mortal Kombat X (Really hard unless using a save cheese)
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Not 100% AAA and your worst enemy is how glitchy the game is and possibly getting your saves corrupted.)
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Not a 10/10 game but love the universe and setting)
  • Thief (Not sure why this one is ultra rare? Didn't find it that challenging or time consuming.)
  • Just Cause 3 (Gets repetitive and boring as heck after a while)
Edited by Poramies