What’s a fun Ultra Rare AAA platinum?

NillerKasket

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Yea fair enough about Prototype but the Batman games? C'mon dude! One of the best games I've played without a doubt but each to their own I suppose. 

Edit:if there's anything I'd like to single out from my list it'd actually be the Yakuza games, specifically Yakuza 0 without a doubt 

the riddler crap pissed me off...and those stupid challenges!!!!!!

my opinion these are good ones and ones i enjoyed loads doing

Sniper elite 3

Tom Clancy Hawx 1&2

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

Medal of Honor 

Wolfenstein (2009)

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded 

Red Faction Guerrilla

007 Legends 

• Like 1

the X-COM series are fun but if you have never played them before they will take a little time messing around to learn how everything works and what set up is best. They dont take a lot of effort either so you could use them as downtime from a grindy game

Edited by SirPigFace

I only have six UR platinums, but out of those I could recommend Just Cause 3 and Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. Not necessarily AAA games, but both were fun and not too stressful to platinum. Some hard parts and some grinding, but nothing impossible for the average gamer.

• Like 1

From my collection I would definitely recommend Yakuza Zero, Kiwami and Kiwami 2. Yes they can get frustrating, but when you get that platinum you can look back and think it was totally worth it. Especially Zero and Kiwami 2. 

Spiderman was another amazing experience and great platinum. 

8 hours ago, homleshobo said:

the riddler crap pissed me off...and those stupid challenges!!!!!!

I personally enjoyed the riddler stuff and 100%ed all 4 Arkham games and stacked asylum on the ps4 as well. Planning to do Arkham city again soon too.  

But I see where you're coming from because you're not the only person who hates those challenges but let's just agree to disagree :).

I find fighting games super challenging but alot of fun too,

Street Fighter V

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Mortal Kombat

If youre not into fighting games, id probably avoid them altogether if youre looking to get the Platinum

• Like 2

I platinum’d Steep recently (was a PS Plus title a few months back) and was quite surprised to see it was like 0.2% Ultra Rare. It’s a challenging game but very attainable for most people, and insanely fun.

I would highly recommend it. I had absolutely zero interest in Steep, but every one of my friends or people in my trophy hunting groups who played it would not stop raving about how fun it was, so I gave it a shot. It ended up being one of the most enjoyable plats I’ve worked on in a long time!

• Like 1