Jam_Lime44

"International zombie hunter" issues...

12 posts in this topic

So this game has been incomplete on my list for some time now due to one trophy.

The trophy where I have to register my score on every level is impossible... when I finish a level it spends about 5 min retrieving the leader board info... then a message pops up saying "failed to get info" and I'm unable to post my score.

What's annoying is I have to finish the level first before I get told this... wasting like half an hour of my life.

Anyone who got this know what causes this? Any work around?

EDIT: I've found a method on how to fix sever issues. It seems to be similar to sonic generations. You have to have no friends on your list. I had been trying for a year now with no success. I deleted my friends list and got the trophy first try

Edited by Jam_Lime44

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

Thanks for advice.

The Leaderboard servers have been knackered since launch but you will get through eventually :).

1 hour ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

Thanks for advice.

Please post back when you find a solution. 

I recently got the game, and would like to avoid extra headaches if I can.. 

On 21/04/2019 at 7:19 PM, TheYuriG said:

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

5 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

I said 2 of my scores did not post and I got the trophy at the end. You can go and check, i have the platinum for the game. Sad that it did not work the same way for you, but no other way for you now other than retry. Good luck.

On 5/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, Jam_Lime44 said:

Congrats on getting the platinum! Can you please update the post with how you ending up getting it to help others? Thanks!

jesus christ...

the absolute state of PS3 servers

imma be salty if i actually need to wipe my friends list

22 hours ago, hore said:

jesus christ...

the absolute state of PS3 servers

imma be salty if i actually need to wipe my friends list

I got the trophy just fine, the score uploaded on my first try on every stage. Altough I don't think anyone on my friendslist has the game.

does anyone have issues with the enemies not spawning? i cant even finsh the levels after reaching towards the end in ranked score gameplay..