Jam_Lime44

"International zombie hunter" issues...

12 posts in this topic

So this game has been incomplete on my list for some time now due to one trophy.

 

The trophy where I have to register my score on every level is impossible... when I finish a level it spends about 5 min retrieving the leader board info... then a message pops up saying "failed to get info" and I'm unable to post my score.

 

What's annoying is I have to finish the level first before I get told this... wasting like half an hour of my life.

 

 

Anyone who got this know what causes this? Any work around?

 

EDIT: I've found a method on how to fix sever issues. It seems to be similar to sonic generations. You have to have no friends on your list. I had been trying for a year now with no success. I deleted my friends list and got the trophy first try

Edited by Jam_Lime44
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

 

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

 

 

Thanks for advice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Leaderboard servers have been knackered since launch but you will get through eventually :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

 

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

 

 

Thanks for advice.

Please post back when you find a solution. 

 

I recently got the game, and would like to avoid extra headaches if I can.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2019 at 7:19 PM, TheYuriG said:

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

I said 2 of my scores did not post and I got the trophy at the end. You can go and check, i have the platinum for the game. Sad that it did not work the same way for you, but no other way for you now other than retry. Good luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, Jam_Lime44 said:

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

 

Congrats on getting the platinum! Can you please update the post with how you ending up getting it to help others? Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus christ...

the absolute state of PS3 servers

 

imma be salty if i actually need to wipe my friends list

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, hore said:

jesus christ...

the absolute state of PS3 servers

 

imma be salty if i actually need to wipe my friends list

I got the trophy just fine, the score uploaded on my first try on every stage. Altough I don't think anyone on my friendslist has the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone have issues with the enemies not spawning? i cant even finsh the levels after reaching towards the end in ranked score gameplay..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.