"International zombie hunter" issues...

Jam_Lime44

So this game has been incomplete on my list for some time now due to one trophy.

The trophy where I have to register my score on every level is impossible... when I finish a level it spends about 5 min retrieving the leader board info... then a message pops up saying "failed to get info" and I'm unable to post my score.

What's annoying is I have to finish the level first before I get told this... wasting like half an hour of my life.

Anyone who got this know what causes this? Any work around?

EDIT: I've found a method on how to fix sever issues. It seems to be similar to sonic generations. You have to have no friends on your list. I had been trying for a year now with no success. I deleted my friends list and got the trophy first try

Edited by Jam_Lime44
  • Like 2

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

Thanks for advice.

1 hour ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

I'll try that. You're saying I only have to attempt to upload? I've tried with about 4 levels so far. So if this is true then sweet.

Also it's more a figurative of speech but if you're gonna take it literally then go ahead.

Thanks for advice.

Please post back when you find a solution. 

I recently got the game, and would like to avoid extra headaches if I can.. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/04/2019 at 7:19 PM, TheYuriG said:

Have you beaten the game? I remember not being able to post scores in 2 levels and the trophy still popped at the end. Maybe you only need to attempt posting a score in every level, rather than actually successfully posting it? Have you tried that before claiming it's impossible, I wonder?

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Just did this method. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've finished all levels and the trophy didnt pop. Did you even try this yourself before posting up a solution, I wonder?

I said 2 of my scores did not post and I got the trophy at the end. You can go and check, i have the platinum for the game. Sad that it did not work the same way for you, but no other way for you now other than retry. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 8:42 AM, Jam_Lime44 said:

Congrats on getting the platinum! Can you please update the post with how you ending up getting it to help others? Thanks!

• 8 months later...
22 hours ago, hore said:

jesus christ...

the absolute state of PS3 servers

imma be salty if i actually need to wipe my friends list

I got the trophy just fine, the score uploaded on my first try on every stage. Altough I don't think anyone on my friendslist has the game.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...