Insane Playthrough

NTN_JOSHY

55 minutes ago, NTN_JOSHY said:

added probably one of the hardest missions in the game! some i will not upload since my audio wasnt recorded and itll be kind of lame just watching gameplay with no sound. 

Hardest is Jerusalem 2 because gringold dying always at the end. All others are easy with masking grenades and bots

2 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Hardest is Jerusalem 2 because gringold dying always at the end. All others are easy with masking grenades and bots

I thought that level was really easy actually, i struggled with one mission in moscow and then the final mission because it kept bugging out on me, such as only having 7/8 explosives, and first defense killing all zombies but bugged wouldnt let me progress. 

probably wont add any more the remaining videos had no sound so didnt upload them but the two hardest levels are in here :D 

15 minutes ago, NTN_JOSHY said:

I thought that level was really easy actually, i struggled with one mission in moscow and then the final mission because it kept bugging out on me, such as only having 7/8 explosives, and first defense killing all zombies but bugged wouldnt let me progress. 

probably wont add any more the remaining videos had no sound so didnt upload them but the two hardest levels are in here :D 

God job on Jerusalem mission 2. I am on a Speedrun under 15 minutes. I mean when you Speedrun this mission it's annoying when he always dies. lol

5 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

God job on Jerusalem mission 2. I am on a Speedrun under 15 minutes. I mean when you Speedrun this mission it's annoying when he always dies. lol

btw for the pve 100, is that online or does offline count?

Nope not easier at all... Its still challenging as ever. One thing I find annoying is all 'defend point x' missions you have to remove every single zombie or u will fail. It shouldn't end if there's only 1 or 2 zombies clawing at the objective. Takes a while thinning the horde sometimes.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Well new patch has made the AI useless lol.

seriously agreed. if saber interactive wanted to nerf the bots on easy/normal difficulties only then that's not a big deal. but nerfing them on insane??? there was no just reason for it. pissin me off as well

I. Fucking. Got. It.

Man that was a frustrating trophy. But damn was it rewarding. Some infuriating moments, as well as hilarious and strange ones.

In case anyone is wondering, as I did, you can be dead as the mission finishes and the cutscene plays. I was alive at the end for all missions except New York Chapter 1, and the trophy still popped. So don't worry about that. Just make sure the mission is a success.

• Like 2