Save PSN funds for Golden Week or renew PS Plus membership?

Alantor32

Save up PSN Wallet funds for PS Plus renewal or Golden Week Sale?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. PS Plus Membership Renewal or Golden Week Sale?

• PS Plus Membership Renewal
    • Golden Week Sale

Just now, Neocarleen said:

Wait until Wednesday to see what next month’s free games will be. It may affect your decision.

Nah man, I don't care about the free games. I just want to use my PS Plus membership to get special discounts and sales on the PS Store. ;)

If you aren't getting PS+ to play online or play the free games, then there's no point in even having PS+. Cloud saves are convenient, but are really only needed if your console dies. Even then, you can manually backup saves to an external hard drive or flash drive very easily. The discounts can be good, but not always. It's usually only another $1-$2 off anyway. You'd have to buy around 30-50 games to pay for the subscription with those discounts.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Nah man, I don't care about the free games. I just want to use my PS Plus membership to get special discounts and sales on the PS Store. ;)

There will likely be additional discounts for Golden Week with Plus, so....

1 hour ago, Maitre said:

Personnally, the cloud save as been worth every cents i paid ... the rest is just added bonus.

Free on Xbox, what’s the point of Plus again?

37 minutes ago, crauuecrauue said:

There will likely be additional discounts for Golden Week with Plus, so....

Free on Xbox, what’s the point of Plus again?

99.9% of xbox games are also on pc ... whats the point of xbox again??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Wait until Wednesday to see what next month’s free games will be. It may affect your decision.

Correction: wait until next week's Wednesday. They only get announced on the Wednesday before the first Tuesday of next month.

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Is it worldwide? Never heard of that particular sale before.

EU and US got it :) look if you want Golden Week Ps Sales 2018 and you will see last year one

Probably I'm hopping to see some deals on Resident Evil games since Capcom is japannase so it should count :P

Edited by crespino97
  • Like 2

I would personally save for the games on the Golden Week sale. At least those games are registered under your account when you purchased, whether the membership is mostly for playing online and the Plus games you get every month.

I honestly see more value on the Golden Week sale, personally. Plus is cool too but I would rather get that one during a Black Friday sale or something.

6 hours ago, MMX20 said:

When does it run out?  Black friday psplus is usually cheapest if yours doesnt run out before then.