Skull Kabob ?

GenHanTen

4 hours ago, Hakoom said:

yes i found out and got the plat :D

you need to kill the same guy 50~60 times iam not sure if u must do fatalities or bruts but i just left the ai do the playing and he mixed few and i got it 

For my part I made 60-70 Brutality on Sub Zero in Kombat Klassic, but nothing. Hakoom,  Do not do it via a tower?r?

13 minutes ago, Sebosaure said:

Did you have the heads? Did you go through Kombat Klassic or what tower ?

I got those heads playing Klassic Towers, doesn't matter which one.

The way I did it, was to beat Noob, then quit out of the tower and fight Noob again, eventually I got his head. Not sure how many times I did it, but it was a lot.

4 minutes ago, BlessTheDead said:

J'ai ces têtes qui jouent à Klassic Towers, peu importe laquelle.

La façon dont je l’ai fait était de battre Noob, puis de quitter la tour et de combattre à nouveau Noob, puis j’ai eu sa tête. Je ne sais pas combien de fois je l'ai fait, mais c'était beaucoup.

Thank You. 

Do you remember if it was Brutality or Fatality? And so if you didn’t have the same opponent in the towers (noob Saibot) you raised up to face him? (sorry for my English, I’m French )

1 hour ago, Sebosaure said:

For my part I made 60-70 Brutality on Sub Zero in Kombat Klassic, but nothing. Hakoom,  Do not do it via a tower?r?

i did mine in timed towers

there was a match with 1 round only in the 40~50h tower 

and everytime you quit out it would change so i farmed there

13 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i did mine in timed towers

there was a match with 1 round only in the 40~50h tower 

and everytime you quit out it would change so i farmed there

All right thank you I will test. Difficulty was on Easy, medium or difficult?

27 minutes ago, Sebosaure said:
All right, thanks, I’ll test... we’ll see. So you let AI do it if I understood correctly? (I’m not in English, I’m French ^^)

that specific tower u have to use kunglao and its 1 round only

• Like 1

Is there anyone else who can confirm earning this in Klassic Towers?

I saw it mentioned above and I did about 70 brutalities against the same character, but so far no head.

Also, some people say fatalities count, others say brutalities only. Is there any confirmation on which it is? If both count, then I'll just let the AI do it from now on as I've spent enough time already, but if it's brutalities only I'll do it manually to make sure they get done.

Just now, Rhinne said:

Is there anyone else who can confirm earning this in Klassic Towers?

I saw it mentioned above and I did about 70 brutalities against the same character, but so far no head.

Also, some people say fatalities count, others say brutalities only. Is there any confirmation on which it is? If both count, then I'll just let the AI do it from now on as I've spent enough time already, but if it's brutalities only I'll do it manually to make sure they get done.

I've gotten 3 heads in Klassic now. I did it mainly with Fatalities though.

1 minute ago, Rhinne said:

Do you know how many matches it took to get a skull?

I'm at around 70-72 against Johnny Cage in Klassic Towers, changing between Very Easy, Easy and Medium and got nothing.

The two times I counted it was 22 fatalities and 5 brutalities against Scorpion and 36 fatalities and 9 brutalities against Scarlet. So I honestly have no idea, when I did it against Noob I did at least 75 fatalities.

I have a feeling that it's a 100 finishers against one opponent, and the reasons my numbers are all over the place is that I did so many random towers before I started to grind.

Sorry I can't be of much help though, happy hunting.