Skull Kabob ?

GenHanTen

Thanks for the info.

It's good to know that a mix of fatalities and brutalities will work as that means I can let the AI do the next 30-ish to make it up to 100 while I concentrate on other stuff, and I've at least not wasted a few hours grinding away at Klassic Towers for nothing.  Hopefully that will work out in the end.

Edited by Rhinne

25 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

First platinum achiever :D awesome as always Hakoom!

ye i really worked hard for it :D

i was also 1st in MK9

i should of also had the mk10 plat as 1st achiever the issue was 1 trophy needed an update server side and it fucked my chance xD

• Like 2

I'm starting to think this game is trolling me now.

I've passed 100 matches with either a brutality or a fatality in Klassic Towers against Johnny Cage. About 75 minimum were brutalities done manually.

No skulls.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Im not trying to be rude but honestly nobody on this thread cares if you were the first to platinum any of the mk games. The only thing we care about is knowing what to do to get these heads unlocked and so far this entire thread is all over the place with information. Some are saying they got it on Klassic Towers after about 50-70 brutalities/fatalities others say they have got nothing doing it that way. So can someone that has done it give a detailed explanation of how they got them to unlock please? Because this thread is beyond confusing at this point.

Okay

So the way I did was to start a klassic tower on very easy, finished the fight with a fatality or brutality, then as soon as the next fight in the tower started, I paused, hit the tower select button and did it all over again.

I've gotten 3 heads that way. the amount of time it took differed a lot. So can't say for sure how many times you need to do it.

another head I got was in Towers of Time, the 3 hour tower, I just kept grinding the boss in the tower over and over again, got it 15 minutes left of the tower and started as soon as it spawned.

Sorry I can't be of more help and sorry for people that can't get it to pop, the only thing I can say is to keep going, think it took 3 hours or so to get Noobs head, it's a drag. 

@Letum_5789 I got all my heads with at least the last one being a fatality.

Edited by BlessTheDead
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BlessTheDead said:

Okay

So the way I did was to start a klassic tower on very easy, finished the fight with a fatality or brutality, then as soon as the next fight in the tower started, I paused, hit the tower select button and did it all over again.

I've gotten 3 heads that way. the amount of time it took differed a lot. So can't say for sure how many times you need to do it.

another head I got was in Towers of Time, the 3 hour tower, I just kept grinding the boss in the tower over and over again, got it 15 minutes left of the tower and started as soon as it spawned.

Sorry I can't be of more help and sorry for people that can't get it to pop, the only thing I can say is to keep going, think it took 3 hours or so to get Noobs head, it's a drag. 

Thanks for the info but when you were doing the Klassic Towers were you doing the novice tower that only had 5 fighters or does it matter?

Thanks for the info you've provided so far, @BlessTheDead. It's the most consistent information in the thread that we have to work with.

This video focuses more on impaling the skull in the Krypt, but from the start we can at least see that they earned the skull after a fatality was performed, so this does confirm that brutalities alone aren't required like initially reported.

I'm losing my patience with this now.

I decided to start again against a new opponent as things were clearly not working against Johnny Cage. Over the past couple of hours I've beaten Erron Black in Klassic Towers 57 times.

53 brutalities

4 fatalities.

Nothing but currency stuff to use in the Krypt and some time crystals after levelling up.

ill explain how i got it and maybe it will help some people. I went to klassic towers and did the survival tower on very easy because each fight only lasts 1 round. One of the guesses for how to do it was 100 finishers, and since you need 100 brutalities for another trophy, i started with those. i had 28 brutalities before i started, and killed jade with a brutality over and over until i had 101 brutalities, cause the trophy didnt unlock at 100. so i did 73 brutalities. then i started doing fatalities. i was at 90 before i started and the head wasn't awarded until 135. so i did (Excluding the 15 or so towers i did before the calculations which may add a few fatalities) 73 brutalities and 45 fatalities for a total of 118 finishers. so its definitely not 100 finishers, its definitely not 50 brutalities like powerpyx is saying. It must be a mix of the two that does it. for example, maybe its 25 brutalities and 50 fatalities or something like that. it could also be completely random, but i don't think NRS would do it that way. hopefully this helps a little bit.

Finally, got a head.

I started, once again, against another opponent.

I used the Klassic Towers and the Survival Tower to help speed things up, as it's only one round (as mentioned above).

I let the AI play for me at first because I was fed up of working on this. I got to about 53 finishers, the majority of which were fatalities, but I don't have exact numbers. I then took over and doing them manually as I was a little quicker. After the 67th kill, all of which were fatalities from that point, I got the head of Kabal.

Dunno if I’m being time efficient or wasting time, but I thought if we have to get 5 victories for the trophy, that equals 5 heads.

So I’m having the a.i do the same first 5 fights then backing out and starting again. Hoping to get all 5 ‘around’ the same time. 

Am I wasting my time, or is this an alright idea?

• Like 1

I was considering doing the same thing to get more heads, but wanted to get at least one first and make sure that was working.

I may just leave the AI playing the Survival Tower today while I'm working and just restart after the first four rounds.