Skull Kabob ?

GenHanTen

I can confirm it, you need to perform 50 fatalities with any fighter to the same opponent for this trophy.

It doesn't have to be done consecutively or in one sitting and you can do it in any tower on any difficulty.

I'd recommend doing this in the Klassic Endless tower because every time you leave the tower, it counts as a completed tower towards the Master of Time (komplete 250 towers) trophy. If you don't care about that and want a faster method you should do it in the Klassic Survivor tower on very easy.

• Like 3

I can confirm, you need 50 FATALITIES.

I tried to make a short youtube video explaining what to do.
I used the Living Towers (3 hours timelimit) to get the head and I think this is even faster than Endless Tower,
as you only need 1 round to win, the AI can do it for you and you can instantly replay it.

Hope this helps =)

• Like 2

On 26-4-2019 at 7:27 AM, Letum_5789 said:

It's 50 fatalities, just got the head. 

Just came to state the exact same thing, seeing as how I got my first head tonight as well.

Brutalities do NOT count.

Getting the head of a specific character requires you to kill said character with 50 Fatalities. Has to be done in the Towers, as far as I know. Klassic Towers or Towers of Time, doesn't matter.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, yuk5884 said:

Is there a way to check how many tou done on each???

Short answer: no.

Long answer: you can do what I do, which is look at your total amount of Fatalities in your stats screen, divide it by 25 to have a general idea of how many you should have on average per character, and then build on top of that, but it's still no.

Idk if this has happen to anyone else but in towers of time on the gauntlet platform, after you beat the shoa Kahn tower, the is a tower of 8 fights all Johnny cage single rounds. Nice spot to face for this trophy.  Just do the first 7 fights with n restart should work.

55 minutes ago, yuk5884 said:

Idk if this has happen to anyone else but in towers of time on the gauntlet platform, after you beat the shoa Kahn tower, the is a tower of 8 fights all Johnny cage single rounds. Nice spot to face for this trophy.  Just do the first 7 fights with n restart should work.

That almost sounds like you got a key from the shao Khan tower and unlocked a character tower with it.  Usually that's what the key towers are.

Just an update, in towers of time on the first platform tmcalled the gauntlet, there is no time on it so you can take all the time you need. When you get stage 4 of the platform there is is a tower with 8 Johnny cage fights. Set the a.i. on and just go to the the last fight. Once u start the last fight just quit an do it over again. I did this 8 times and just got this trophy in about an hour with no problem. I would upload pics n vids to show it but cant figure out how to do it on this site.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yuk5884 said:

Just an update, in towers of time on the first platform tmcalled the gauntlet, there is no time on it so you can take all the time you need. When you get stage 4 of the platform there is is a tower with 8 Johnny cage fights. Set the a.i. on and just go to the the last fight. Once u start the last fight just quit an do it over again. I did this 8 times and just got this trophy in about an hour with no problem. I would upload pics n vids to show it but cant figure out how to do it on this site.

Does that tower reset ever?  Just wondering because there is no time limit under it and I just got to stage 4.  I don't have time to farm it tonight unfortunately 

So it seems that 50 fatalities versus a kharacter nets you a head... this seems to be confirmed, according to this topic. Makes sense, it sounds like a reasonable requirement, lots of grinding if you want all of them but reasonable if you want a specific head.
However, in this thread it was also mentioned that only fights in towers count? Is this confirmed?

Would be easier/faster to grind it in Vs and Online Matches.

50 is confirmed. i used @PowerPyx method. thank you for it.

so to explain again,

start a survival klassic tower. (25 fights long)

complete first battle (example: Jade) (AI does fatalities 85% of the time). when second battle begins. quit the tower. no character placements will change meaning first battle is the same person again (example: Jade). do fatality. rinse repeat. 

after 50 fatality you get a head. took me roughly 2hrs per head. thats also with watching stuff on my phone lol.

so far i have 2. its still a grind but probably the quickest.

again thanks to powerpyx

57 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

complete first battle (example: Jade) (AI does fatalities 85% of the time). when second battle begins. quit the tower. no character placements will change meaning first battle is the same person again (example: Jade). do fatality. rinse repeat. 

but why can't this be done by just setting up a Vs Match against an AI opponent? And then fighting the same one over and over again? Why does it have to be in Towers?

2 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

50 is confirmed. i used @PowerPyx method. thank you for it.

so to explain again,

after 50 fatality you get a head. took me roughly 2hrs per head. thats also with watching stuff on my phone lol.

so far i have 2. its still a grind but probably the quickest.

again thanks to powerpyx

Thanks. What do you have to do to then change who you fight and grind for another head?

46 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Thanks. What do you have to do to then change who you fight and grind for another head?

so example. i did it till i got jades head. then simple back out to main menu. go back into towers and there will be a new shuffle. so my 2nd head was cassie. so i grinded that out. then stopped at 2. took me again rough 2hrs a head. so ill do the final 3 during the week. 

2 hours ago, Sicho said:

but why can't this be done by just setting up a Vs Match against an AI opponent? And then fighting the same one over and over again? Why does it have to be in Towers?

ask the developers. not me.

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Does that tower reset ever?  Just wondering because there is no time limit under it and I just got to stage 4.  I don't have time to farm it tonight unfortunately 

As far as I see, it's been there since yesterday for me. I dont see a time limit on this tower so just take your time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

so example. i did it till i got jades head. then simple back out to main menu. go back into towers and there will be a new shuffle. so my 2nd head was cassie. so i grinded that out. then stopped at 2. took me again rough 2hrs a head. so ill do the final 3 during the week.

Ah, I see. So basically if you exit the tower but not the tower menu you will keep getting the same opponent, and all you have to do to reshuffle for a new opponent is quit to the main menu, is that correct. Got it, thanks. Sorry for asking the obvious, still waiting for my copy. :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Ah, I see. So basically if you exit the tower but not the tower menu you will keep getting the same opponent, and all you have to do to reshuffle for a new opponent is quit to the main menu, is that correct. Got it, thanks. Sorry for asking the obvious, still waiting for my copy. :P

Yes, that us correct.  

You can also farm the first 5 opponents in the tower and back out to tower select, then reselect it to repeat if you want to make it a little more efficient in the long run.  It WILL get really boring by about the 20th match though lol.  I only got through about 35 fatalities on each before I had to give up on that, but as long as you keep track it might be helpful in the long run.  

I've got roughly 5 to 8 diffierent characters up to at least 30 fatalities performed on them now(don'thave my list in front of me).  It's just a matter of either farming one at a time or trying to exit and re-enter the tower menu to try and get at least 2 to 3 of those in a row at the start for the last 15 to 20.  

Forget all of this.

After you press X to enter the Krypt in menu just keep holding the button while running to the chest. It will open. Source: Netherkast channel on discord.

They will probably patch it soon so you all have to hurry.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1