Skull Kabob ?

GenHanTen

25 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Does the first part of the throne room that opens with only 10 heads contain enough chests to get 5 of each, or do you have to open the next room as well?

I'm not sure about that but I bought Skarlet's Intro from the store by pressing R2. I paid for it using the Krystals you get as in-game rewards. That was the only Intro available to buy or I would have bought more. It saved me one run on the towers. Don't know what else the krystals are useful for but that worked out well for me. Takes a fair bit of time to get through 5 towers with each character.

18 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Does the first part of the throne room that opens with only 10 heads contain enough chests to get 5 of each, or do you have to open the next room as well?

I got the 5 intros in that first part of the room, and I'm sure every chest had a victory in it also. 

1 hour ago, taywahhhh said:

I got the 5 intros in that first part of the room, and I'm sure every chest had a victory in it also. 

Not to mention you should get 5 victories just from the head chests alone, if you do the 10 to open it up.

Doing the intros through towers isn't too bad either.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Best advice for the heads trophies, and this might be old news now, is to:

~Use the Suvivor Tower in Klassic Towers

~Fight and do a FATALITY (ONLY FATALITIES WORK) on the character that is in the first round (it's short because it's only 1 round). 

~When back out on the tower and moving to the next battle, press O (circle) button and exit out. It says you will lose your progress, but that's just the tower progress, not the fatality counter on that character.

~It will go back to tower select and SELECT the same tower as it will be against the same fighter. Rinse and Repeat 25 times to get the FINISHER PRIZE of that character that you killed 25 times (not the character you were playing as). ~~~~~~ You can either go place the head now on their pike in the Krypt, or keep grinding a new character.

~(If you keep grinding) - Next step is to back out to the Konquer selection menu (Story, ToT, Klassic, Krypt)....then go back into Klassic -> Survivor Tower and rinse and repeat (as long as it's a different character you're fighting.

~ONCE you have done this 5 times with 5 unique characters, go the krypt and place each of their heads and collect their Intros. 

~Go to each of those 5 characters in the Kustomize section back out in the main screens and equip their 5 Intros. This should net the skull kabab (long ago) as well as the intro trophy. 

There are probably other ways, but this is how I did them. I love fighting in this game, so it wasn't a hassle for me at all, more enjoyable actually. Each time you re-enter the tower, you can choose a different person to fight as and collect their fatality trophy as well. It's really a kill 3-4 trophies with one bird.

You can also track the kombat card daily challenges (Fight with (fighter) five times) and net yourself 10K coins in the process. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hmmm reading this thread suggest fatality not brutality.

I got it in the PS5 1 year ago now going through the PS4 version. Luis Kang stuck on 20/25 heads.

I honestly thought ending on an uppercut to brutality earns a head. Now I've got to check this out with fatality if so that's a lot easier.