Toms_saltitao26

Medal Of Honor American Server Join Thread

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys o/

Im trying to get the online trophies but only the American servers are working from what I've read and unfortunatly I'm in Europe, so is there anyone who's getting the online trophies that doesn't mind inviting people to we can also farm the trophies?

Edit 1:

I know the privious title may have been misleading but this post is directed to evey person that wants to try to get the online trophies of this game and are not in America, as the only normal working servers are theirs. If someone here is able to help they'll only invite you to a party in American servers. I'm not directing this thread to trophy boosting, but only to enter the right servers so you can try to farm.

Leave you PSN ID and say if you're looking a for a invite or if you're willing to invite!

Edit 2:

I've been  asked to stop this thread and move to game session, so if anyone still wants to partake on this, check that section! Good luck! o/

Thanks Everyone! o7

Edited by Toms_saltitao26

i was just thinking yesterday of going back to this game, i only need the 3 different support actions to finish the mp and a few ranks for my weapon i think im only 3 trophies away from platinum. and im in america so i can invite. im about to go to bed but i could prob help during the week i'll just have to find the disc. 

ps3/ps4 MelodicMizery

don't make a thread,there's boosting sessions for a reason

Posted (edited)

Hi guys. I'm from Europe. I still have 1 online trophy (to reach the highest level in one class, from 12 to 15 levels).

I'm looking for a partner from the US who can help me to connect to an online game.

Thank you so much @GoldenComix for the help in connecting to the server in MoH.

Edited by ZomBearUA