Critical mode being added tommorow as a free update

Venocide

Hopefully it'll actually make the gameplay challenging yet fun like KH2 but knowing Osaka Team it's a longshot. A broken gameplay system is still broken regardless of difficulty. I would have preferred some actual content to fill up these ultimate barren worlds.

4 hours ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

Wonder if this'll have a trophy added to it. That'd give me more incentive to replay this game!

I hope so too (even though i dont have the plat the rest of my trophies are the grindest one that I feel need to be done post game 

I always see people complaining about a new trophy for playing the game on NG+/higher difficulty.

It’s refreshing to see so many people excited for the additional of Critical and hoping for an additional trophy.

I’m sure I’ll pick this game up one day (once I finish Kingdom Hearts, and all the rest of the games) :ninja:

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

I always see people complaining about a new trophy for playing the game on NG+/higher difficulty.

It’s refreshing to see so many people excited for the additional of Critical and hoping for an additional trophy.

I’m sure I’ll pick this game up one day (once I finish Kingdom Hearts, and all the rest of the games) :ninja:

This are what.... 10 people that want/ dont mind a trophy added? 

Leave the list as it is and only add new trophies if an expansion is added.  

• Like 1

Seems NG+ is coming too. Not like a "harder playthrough with all your gear" but a "fresh playthrough with some stuff carried over". Keyblades seem to be the only thing confirmed so far.

https://support.jp.square-enix.com/news.php?id=7922&la=0&n=2&drt=1556010000&tag=2def4814c9c3775c55987ba6e8e6380ba8924340

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

I think it is because the game wasn't too fulfilling. All that time we waited for it and it was over so quickly. I've seen some people with it beaten in like 2 days. Even though i took a lot of time to explore every nook and take my time I beat it pretty quick on proud.

Only time I "died" in KH3 was in the Caribbean when you have to catch the pearl and race Luxord. I spent too much time killing stuff than just rushing to the goal. So critical mode would be very welcomed. Especially with more trophies 

no trophies, or not updated yet to know?

when i heard critical mode was slated for today i checked the front page for new DLC trophies and nothing came up, but been seeing some 10 PM EST. estimated updates in this topic lol.

don't have the game, but curious to see if the game gets trophies added in with updates and expansions like FF XV. although that will be quite awhile to know if expansions do since i believe they are slated to release later in the year or something.