Critical mode being added tommorow as a free update

Venocide

2 hours ago, Sebulba2000 said:

Why it's good? It's not adding countless pointless trophies for Minecraft, but adding a great replay value for KH3.

Because these sort of trophies force trophy hunters into a second+ playthrough that they may or may not want to do.

Again, leave it as it is and only add trophies for expansions.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Because these sort of trophies force trophy hunters into a second+ playthrough that they may or may not want to do.

Again, leave it as it is and only add trophies for expansions.

Exactly.  A trophy for simply replaying the game does not, in my opinion, add replay value.  If someone wants to replay the game on Critical then go for it, no one is stopping them, but there shouldn’t always be a trophy there as incentive.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Exactly.  A trophy for simply replaying the game does not, in my opinion, add replay value.  If someone wants to replay the game on Critical then go for it, no one is stopping them, but there shouldn’t always be a trophy there as incentive.

Thank You! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

I couldn’t agree more! Everyone who wants to play the game on critical can do so, we don’t need a trophy for that.