Crashing the console?

Trialia_X

Anybody else having trouble with this game crashing their PS3? I'm more than a little fed up of that; I just wanted to complete the game for my 100% account & get on with things, but I don't seem to be able to play through the disc version without the game continually freezing & sometimes actually crashing my console. I always knew it had the occasional place where the game acted as though you'd pressed pause when you hadn't, for a moment or two, but it's getting ridiculous! And I don't want to have to pay them again to complete a buggy game simply because the disc edition IS so buggy! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i played the disk version and "only" had 2 freezes and no crashes. But the amount of game breaking glitches on this game is unbelievable. I had more on this one than on all other Lego games together. The PS3 version at least is not in a condition to be sold, it's impossible they did not experienced any issues while testing the game. I doubt they did actually...

Be prepared to quit the game and launch it again several times, hoping it's not doing the same crappy things again.

• 3 months later...

Strange, never happened om my ps3 2nd gen, but I'm lately (none such last year, latest ps3 firmware poblem?) getting strange video glitches, doors and objects dissappearing, ca get in but not get out, barbecue in dilofosaur territory is gone when I come up to it - really annoying!