Blackout Character Tips

I've been chipping away at these character unlock missions, not really throwing myself at the challenge, but getting them when convenience. I've got six characters left and I wondered if people had any tips on these characters specifically. I have posted about this before, but I am really curious about the more difficult ones like Shaw, Reznov, and Woods. These are the ones I have left.

Bruno (Mug Shot/Melee)

Scarlet (Goggles/Road Rage)

Shaw (Alchemical Set/Acid Bomb and Wraith Fire)

Mason (Shirt/Sleeper Agent/finish highish)

Reznov (200 meter kill, finish top)

Woods (Bandana/Fly Around/Win)

First of all, I wouldn't recommend anybody to search for players to play with in trophy hunter communities. You can search for players in YouTube or Twitch livestreams etc., because there you'll find players who realy know what they're doing.

Now to your characters left:

Bruno: The Item is most likely to appear in the endgame. You can use a Bowie Knife to get the kill, this is a one hit weapon.

Scarlet: Play Solo for this. Land at the Diner or the Boxing Gym, and then you'll use a Quad to get the roadkill. There's a Quad in both of these locations. You have the best chances to get the kill in the desert area, near the lighthouse on the street and the factory. 

Shaw: Play Squads. Land at the boxing gym, there's usualy more traffic in the endgame (if you're lucky with the circle). You can then go up the ledge in the direction to the street and wait for people to passing by. You can down one enemy with grenades and then wait for his teammate to revive him. Then you'll throw a wraith fire at them. 

Mason: Not that hard at all. Land at the location where you can find Woods Bandana, there's a supply crate spawn and in the north-western area upon the helipad are 4 little buildings. There's also a possible spot for a crate. Array isn't too far away so you can push the Button easily.

Reznov: Play at least Duo, Always go for the estates. If you dont find a sniper there you'll have houses in the West and the east of the area. You can get easy shots from the estates to the construction site. Alternative: use a heli to get on top of the turbines. Those are 100m tall, so a 200m kill is more easy to do.

Woods: Play Squads. Just play Safe and let your Team do the work here. You'll need good teammates for this. 

Shaw: The trucks with 4 ppl (3 on the back of the truck). (Squad ofc) is a good opportunity. 

For Woods: Well... Flying with the chopper is not just a task. It's the best vehicle to find a good loot / hiding spot. If you have a good headphones it's okey in solo because you have to survive it anyway...If you die but your teammate wins the match... it's not enough.

Bruno: His item is in the LAST supply drop. :/ But you should try it on the Alcatraz. I saw his item a few days ago. Much easier on that close quarters map.

Edited by Rio__HUN

Did they make a change to get Richtofen? I go to the Asylum and grab the letter to the emperor but it won’t work with the fountain anymore. It used to work but now I can’t get the vial to drop. Any idea what’s up with it?

Edited by Bombstriker

On 24.4.2019 at 10:36 PM, Bombstriker said:

Did they make a change to get Richtofen? I go to the Asylum and grab the letter to the emperor but it won’t work with the fountain anymore. It used to work but now I can’t get the vial to drop. Any idea what’s up with it?

You have to play with Takeo to do this. You can also play with any other character and sacrifire his special item.