Lovable trophy question

maniek515

Hey, just started F4 and I want to go on my own, without any companions, like I did in F3 and NV.

However "Lovable" trophy kinda forces me to travel with npc and I wonder if there is any way to walk around that trophy. 

I saw some ways like going with Piper and lockpicking one particular safe. Then you lock it via terminal, rest a bit and lockpick it again. Other method I came upon was taking Codsworth and modding weapon/armor over and over again. 

Problem is, there was no clear confirmation do these methods work in 100%. Some people say they might have been patched and they don't do the trick anymore. 

Can anyone help me out with reliable way to get this trophy as fast as possible without necessity of draging noc with me for half of the game? 

1 minute ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Do your crafting and modding in front of codsworth at sanctuary and he'll love you for it.

Doesnt need to be human companion

people have done it and it worked. i just couldn't get it going myself used piper instead since i lock-picked all the time in fallout 4.

though i did that towards the end of the game, used the dog and then the custom robot for loot carrying purposes.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1