SKILL CARDS

SteveCheraLouis

Anyone has any tips on how to make them appear faster ? I still have 23 cards missing and only one coach missing. Ive already played at least 3 seasons with maxed out stats in each of the classes, both female and male. I dont have any other ideas, should I keep the same coach for 3 months then switch to another one ? Ive realised that sometimes some coaches give you some challenges, maybe I need to change coach more often... Any tips can help. I might create a fifth character to see if he'll get new challenges. And yes I have the agent that gives 20% more chances for a skill cards. Also, do I have to play the tournaments ? Can I skip them all ? Please Im lost now. 

12 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Anyone has any tips on how to make them appear faster ? I still have 23 cards missing and only one coach missing. Ive already played at least 3 seasons with maxed out stats in each of the classes, both female and male. I dont have any other ideas, should I keep the same coach for 3 months then switch to another one ? Ive realised that sometimes some coaches give you some challenges, maybe I need to change coach more often... Any tips can help. I might create a fifth character to see if he'll get new challenges. And yes I have the agent that gives 20% more chances for a skill cards. Also, do I have to play the tournaments ? Can I skip them all ? Please Im lost now. 

Every challenge gives you a new card, challenges show up only once or twice a year, you just have to play and play and play.

It's really grinding and boring after a while, I am at season 10 and still have 3 challenges left.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2019 at 3:39 AM, carlokkia said:

Every challenge gives you a new card, challenges show up only once or twice a year, you just have to play and play and play.

It's really grinding and boring after a while, I am at season 10 and still have 3 challenges left.

So far I'm close to 40 seasons and I still need 2... and 1 coach can you believe that ? xD

** Sorry to clarify myself lol, I'm doing it on both PS4 and Xbox One and I just started Steam. I love this game but Lord knows, it's starting to feel like a chore now. Really not the way I felt when I was doing Top Spin 4 on Xbox/PS

Is there is something special about the coaches tho ? Because so far Im still missing one coach after all this time. Im annoyed now. 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, carlokkia said:

I only have three challenges left but they are not appearing, even the academy is not appearing, I think I am at season 14.

I am pretty bored of the farming 1f601.png

Just to let you know, I had 5 cards missings, so here's what I did. I regularly changed COACH. You know why ? Because when you're doing a challenge you'll seeat the bottom of your screen that it's a different coach that's telling you what you're going to do (Like Hit 3 Volleys in a row) So my guess was that onces a coach teaches you something, no matter what the challenge was, he might not teach you something else. But that might just be me. Also, I didn't used the agent that was giving 20% more chance for a rare event because I felt like the cards were less rare than other stuffs (Donation, Create Academy, Agents, Money, Contracts) and wouldn't appear as much. Now, I made a COPY of my save just to ensure that if it wasen't working I could back to it and try again. What wanna do is skip litterally everything, until a challenge appears. Look ma, I had 5 CHALLENGES missing on Saturday, and I got the game done this way on Saturday. I litterally skipped everything tilt a challenge appeared. One more thing, don't forget to put everything to Defense so that the challenges are 10 times easier since you benefit from 150+ for control. 

On 2019-05-27 at 3:27 PM, SteveCheraLouis said:

Just to let you know, I had 5 cards missings, so here's what I did. I regularly changed COACH. You know why ? Because when you're doing a challenge you'll seeat the bottom of your screen that it's a different coach that's telling you what you're going to do (Like Hit 3 Volleys in a row) So my guess was that onces a coach teaches you something, no matter what the challenge was, he might not teach you something else. But that might just be me. Also, I didn't used the agent that was giving 20% more chance for a rare event because I felt like the cards were less rare than other stuffs (Donation, Create Academy, Agents, Money, Contracts) and wouldn't appear as much. Now, I made a COPY of my save just to ensure that if it wasen't working I could back to it and try again. What wanna do is skip litterally everything, until a challenge appears. Look ma, I had 5 CHALLENGES missing on Saturday, and I got the game done this way on Saturday. I litterally skipped everything tilt a challenge appeared. One more thing, don't forget to put everything to Defense so that the challenges are 10 times easier since you benefit from 150+ for control. 

Thanks! I will test it.

54 minutes ago, carlokkia said:

Thanks! I will test it.

trust me, I have more than 700 hours on this game lol, I had quite the luxure to try everything I wanted. The best way is get to number 1 , make a backup save once you get 2-3 full seasons, andthen start to skip everything. I was 100 ranking and still had challenges appearing so. 

On 2019-05-28 at 5:25 PM, SteveCheraLouis said:

trust me, I have more than 700 hours on this game lol, I had quite the luxure to try everything I wanted. The best way is get to number 1 , make a backup save once you get 2-3 full seasons, andthen start to skip everything. I was 100 ranking and still had challenges appearing so. 

Hi!

I never meet you online :)