Kryters

Kryters' Dispute

4 posts in this topic

Kryters

Fuel
Hi there, I don't actually want to dispute this as, its fair enough. Its a 7 year old game that I think I used a game save for to unlock the entire map, and subsequently it unlocked a bunch of trophies. It seems to have randomly been flagged recently (despite me not having played the game for 7 years haha). <br /> I'd just like to know how to hide it so I can be put back into the leaderboards? I know its easy to hide trophies for PS4 games, can the same be done for PS3? I cant see any PS3 games in the list of games available to hide when I'm on the privacy settings on my PSN account. <br /> <br /> Thanks for your help!

here's the link to help you on your way. do that and just sync one trophy the issue will be cleared up:

Edited by lordguwa

3 hours ago, Kryters said:

Kryters

Fuel
Hi there, I don't actually want to dispute this as, its fair enough. Its a 7 year old game that I think I used a game save for to unlock the entire map, and subsequently it unlocked a bunch of trophies. It seems to have randomly been flagged recently (despite me not having played the game for 7 years haha). <br /> I'd just like to know how to hide it so I can be put back into the leaderboards? I know its easy to hide trophies for PS4 games, can the same be done for PS3? I cant see any PS3 games in the list of games available to hide when I'm on the privacy settings on my PSN account. <br /> <br /> Thanks for your help!

If you dont have a ps3 anymore you might be able to hide it from the app if u have it. Also wanted to say at least you were honest about it. 

I think you'll need either a PS4, PS3 or PSV to hide the set. But you'll be able to hide any set regardless of which platform they're from, e.g. you can hide trophies earned on a PS3 using a PS Vita.

You can no longer delete 0% trophy lists via the app (this feature being available only on PS4 by now) and I think the same applies to hiding trophies. The app seems to be only good for simply staring at them, there's not even a trophy log.

Edited by fastflowdaman