Cat call trophy what is the best method?

patrickogorman19

I just did this not too long ago. Best method by far is the 150k legendary event, as you're grinding to get the event you get a ton of boxes and might get lucky and get it that way. I invested in a turbo controller specifically for the to time played bit of the requirement and it made life so much easier. 

The final Catwoman Legendary Multiverse grants you an ability per completion, which can be a guaranteed way to get the ability. Unfortunately, the grind can be a fair amount obnoxious but it's still less up in the air than the lootboxes.

Alternatively, the tiny planet towards the middle-right that usually has event costs and one boss challenge can be the other way to go through a lot of lootboxes. You'll get diamonds, platinums, and the occasional ability challenge, so this is also a good way to go. It will be guaranteed to you eventually as you can only unlock each ability once (delete the DLC if you can unless you really like one of those characters, as their abilities won't be in the ability pool). This is how I did it, as I got Cat Call randomly from an ability event

It's up to you, as it depends on your luck and how you wanna approach the grind, neither method is necessarily better than the other. Put in the time and you'll get it! Don't get discouraged even if this game is garbage :)

• Like 2

Well, they say Legendary multiverse, but I made the lazy way.

So, every 3/4 hours you have new events on multiverse, one of them is ''random ability".

Go there and make your AI fight for you because after a while you get really tired ( I remember I used Catwoman all the time).

Then open gold, platinum and diamond motherboxes and they can give you abilities too. 

I just can't do Legendary multiverse, so there's my method :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2019 at 9:35 AM, patrickogorman19 said:

Which is the best method to get the cat call trophy? is doing the legendary multiverse really worth it getting 4 diamond boxes.Or should I do the 150,000 event method. 

I got it fighting on Guild Multiverse.

Join the boss fight, pick the worst loadout you have (the default) and keep losing and retry.

• Like 1

working on it right now as well.

I m doing both methods as well, but my progress in Legendary Multiverse is way better that i expected so i m focusing on this for now( still doing the random ability events though).

On 6.5.2019 at 10:07 PM, RafaelBCastro said:

I got it fighting on Guild Multiverse.

so you get loot for atempted bossfights?

• 8 months later...

Best bet is to just give it up... 

just kidding, what I did was, I would wait for a Catwoman event, beat it, erase my player save, go back in, do the multiverse tutorial, then it will give you access to her event again, just keep playing it until you get catcall, if it’s not a Catwoman event just do the event and wait for a Catwoman one. 

PS. I had a turbo controller so the multiverse tutorials, and the catwoman event took me about 10 minutes tops. I could do a Catwoman event probably 7-8 times. I would even delete the save if it were just a random ability because if how quick the turbo moves. 

9 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

just kidding, what I did was, I would wait for a Catwoman event, beat it, erase my player save, go back in, do the multiverse tutorial, then it will give you access to her event again, just keep playing it until you get catcall, if it’s not a Catwoman event just do the event and wait for a Catwoman one. 

PS. I had a turbo controller so the multiverse tutorials, and the catwoman event took me about 10 minutes tops. I could do a Catwoman event probably 7-8 times. I would even delete the save if it were just a random ability because if how quick the turbo moves. 

What? This manipulation with save files still working? =О

But this event needs 150k. How did you can get it fast without your save. 

Edited by Dante_Vergili

4 hours ago, Dante_Vergili said:

What? This manipulation with save files still working? =О

But this event needs 150k. How did you can get it fast without your save. 

The save manipulation does still work, I did it to get platinum in the summer. Injustice 2, when saved, gives you three separate save files, you only delete 1 of the 3 saves, I think it’s player settings, but I may be mistaken... once you do that it resets the multiverse but you get to keep all your items and money, then you just run the tutorial, then run the event. I had about 15million points saved up when I started so I had no worries about running out of money! 
Like I said, I did this as recently as the summer without having to revert patches or anything and it all worked fine, I have not been made aware of any changes lately that make this unusable either. 
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/injustice-2-a/324900-best-way-get-cat-call-ability-latest-patch-1-18-march-2018-a.html I take no credit for this. 

Edited by bruin-rocks

• 1 month later...
On 1.02.2020 at 11:27 PM, bruin-rocks said:

What do you mean by catwoman event? Does it always grant an ability?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently trying to get Cat Call as of April 11, 2020. You guys said that sometimes in the regular mutiverse (the yellow planet, bottom right) drop random abiltites. But the past couple of days, all i see is rare gear drops, noting for abilties. Did they patch it or something? I know you can still earn platinum motherboxes tho, So does deleting your save file, and reopening your game again still work? If so, i can simply just grind the mothboxes and hope for a miracile that way.

Another question is, let's say if i grind out the motherboxes, Can i do the method above, and i keep my gear and boxes. And just simply repeat over and over. Or did that method also get patched?

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2020 at 1:25 AM, TheUntold_Truth said:

I'm currently trying to get Cat Call as of April 11, 2020. You guys said that sometimes in the regular mutiverse (the yellow planet, bottom right) drop random abiltites. But the past couple of days, all i see is rare gear drops, noting for abilties. Did they patch it or something? I know you can still earn platinum motherboxes tho, So does deleting your save file, and reopening your game again still work? If so, i can simply just grind the mothboxes and hope for a miracile that way.

Another question is, let's say if i grind out the motherboxes, Can i do the method above, and i keep my gear and boxes. And just simply repeat over and over. Or did that method also get patched?

Well. Did you have any luck with this trophy?

41 minutes ago, juakofoo94 said:

Well. Did you have any luck with this trophy?

For the moment no. I'm slowely working my way toward it. Here's my daily routine. (The slow but consisnet way to get call, or the lazy way.)

*Make sure to have a level 25+ catwomen, so that you have a fast and easy time winning the ai battles, and of course you might get a lucky chance for the ability to drop, via bias drop.

*You will only be playing maybe 5 mins for every session.

Constantly check every three hours in the regular mutliverse.

"You will be targeting two planets, which are the bottom two planets on the right side of the multiverse, regular one not the legendary one.

Make sure the planet says "Giveing 3 platinums mother boxes and one dimaond box"  You will earn about 40,000- 50,000 per run. 

The other planet is the random ability  drop in which you have to "pay 150,000, or 100,000, or free entry for a random adbility to drop"

Thats pretty much it. There will be days were you might get 6-7 abilities, or you get the occasioanly one abiity. You will need a total of 140 abilities inclucidng dlc charatcters, excluding their level 10,20 ability drops. This method is gurannted to get cat call, with the least amount of work to do. 

Edited by TheUntold_Truth

I promise if Injustice 3 has a trophy like this, I won’t be buying the game. 

The only trophy I’m missing to platinum is this one. I hadn’t played this game in years despite putting in hundreds of hours of gameplay. Picked it up again recently and it is just ridiculous how I’ve opened thousands of boxes and nothing. 

I’m going to keep trying but damn NRS what the hell were you guys thinking?

• Like 3

Just keep retrying the Random Ability Events. When there is a new Random Ability Event, participate in it, then after you finish get the new ability. Go into your settings on your console and Delete the Player Settings, go back into Injustice 2, and fire up Multiverse. It will ask you to do the tutorial, do that, then go to the random ability event and try it again. They are usually up for 3 hours and I could get the event done 8 times in that 3 hours with the method I used. If you are really good at fighters you can probably do it more times than that. I got the trophy within a week and a half after starting this method. If you only delete the Player settings all your money and items should remain saved. 

Edited by bruin-rocks