Cat call trophy what is the best method?

patrickogorman19

8 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Just keep retrying the Random Ability Events. When there is a new Random Ability Event, participate in it, then after you finish get the new ability. Go into your settings on your console and Delete the Player Settings, go back into Injustice 2, and fire up Multiverse. It will ask you to do the tutorial, do that, then go to the random ability event and try it again. They are usually up for 3 hours and I could get the event done 8 times in that 3 hours with the method I used. If you are really good at fighters you can probably do it more times than that. I got the trophy within a week and a half after starting this method. If you only delete the Player settings all your money and items should remain saved. 

Do you go offline when doing the ability event or remain online the whole time ?

• Like 3

On 6/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, bruin-rocks said:

Just keep retrying the Random Ability Events. When there is a new Random Ability Event, participate in it, then after you finish get the new ability. Go into your settings on your console and Delete the Player Settings, go back into Injustice 2, and fire up Multiverse. It will ask you to do the tutorial, do that, then go to the random ability event and try it again. They are usually up for 3 hours and I could get the event done 8 times in that 3 hours with the method I used. If you are really good at fighters you can probably do it more times than that. I got the trophy within a week and a half after starting this method. If you only delete the Player settings all your money and items should remain saved. 

Wasen't this method patched? Because there's a similar method just like that patched. 

It would be great if we can find a video online explaning it step by step and it showing that it's working.

• Like 1

Hey guys I got Cat call today and the platinum as well. So I want to share the method I used. It consists on buying gold motherboxes. I'll leave the link from the post below so you can read carefully. (IT'S THE FIRST METHOD THE ONE I USED)
Cheers!
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/injustice-2-a/324900-best-way-get-cat-call-ability-latest-patch-1-18-march-2018-a.html

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 2:38 PM, juakofoo94 said:

Hey guys I got Cat call today and the platinum as well. So I want to share the method I used. It consists on buying gold motherboxes. I'll leave the link from the post below so you can read carefully. (IT'S THE FIRST METHOD THE ONE I USED)
Cheers!
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/injustice-2-a/324900-best-way-get-cat-call-ability-latest-patch-1-18-march-2018-a.html

Does this really work? I tried this method many times and opened thousands of gold boxes and nothing. Got careless a couple times as well and basically lost everything, too. 

13 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Does this really work? I tried this method many times and opened thousands of gold boxes and nothing. Got careless a couple times as well and basically lost everything, too. 

I would strongly recommended my method. It's the lazy way, but you are guranteed to get cat call. You barely have to play the game at all. No need to worry about deleting save files, and constanly opening hundred and hindreds of gold boxes.

My method, at it's absoulte worst you get at least one ability per day. On a good day you can get up to 6 if your lucky. All you need is about 140 total abilities with dlc charatcers, without the level abililtes. So things will go quick. i got 50 abilities in 8-10 days. And i only played like 10-15 mins only per session.

Edited by TheUntold_Truth

On 6/30/2020 at 0:13 PM, TheUntold_Truth said:

I would strongly recommended my method. It's the lazy way, but you are guranteed to get cat call. You barely have to play the game at all. No need to worry about deleting save files, and constanly opening hundred and hindreds of gold boxes.

My method, at it's absoulte worst you get at least one ability per day. On a good day you can get up to 6 if your lucky. All you need is about 140 total abilities with dlc charatcers, without the level abililtes. So things will go quick. i got 50 abilities in 8-10 days. And i only played like 10-15 mins only per session.

I have just been unlucky. I just counted that I am missing only 11 abilities to have every single one of them. Knowing my luck, Cat Call will be the absolute last one lol. And yes, some days only one ability event pops up. I have been around the clock every 10AM, 2PM, 6PM, 10PM. I could do the 2AM and 6AM ones but I don’t want to be crazy lol. 

4 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I have just been unlucky. I just counted that I am missing only 11 abilities to have every single one of them. Knowing my luck, Cat Call will be the absolute last one lol. And yes, some days only one ability event pops up. I have been around the clock every 10AM, 2PM, 6PM, 10PM. I could do the 2AM and 6AM ones but I don’t want to be crazy lol. 

You have 11 left? Your so lucky, you basicly have the trophy in a couple of days! Just continue to grind slowly. Don't waste your coins, save them when the ability event pops up. And do the even where it gives your three platinum and one diamond box. You get that at least two times a day. You got this bro your just right around the corner, i have like 70 abilities left :(. 

15 hours ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

You have 11 left? Your so lucky, you basicly have the trophy in a couple of days! Just continue to grind slowly. Don't waste your coins, save them when the ability event pops up. And do the even where it gives your three platinum and one diamond box. You get that at least two times a day. You got this bro your just right around the corner, i have like 70 abilities left :(. 

10 left now. I’m telling you, Cat Call is going to be the absolute last one. Shame on NRS for having a trophy like this. 

On 30/6/2020 at 0:07 AM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

100% works I got it with that method. I might have gotten lucky because I got Cat Call doing this method at my 4th or 5th try. Also you don't lose any money and I had like 4 million credits at that time, with that I was able to buy like 180 gold motherboxes per try. I was getting between 2 - 5 abilities every time I did this

Edited by juakofoo94

32 minutes ago, juakofoo94 said:

100% works I got it with that method. I might have gotten lucky because I got Cat Call doing this method at my 4th or 5th try. Also you don't lose any money and I had like 4 million credits at that time, with that I was able to buy like 180 gold motherboxes per try. I was getting between 2 - 5 abilities every time I did this

Finally got it. Best method is honestly the random ability multiverses. I was just extremely unlucky that I unlocked it with only 8 abilities left. 
Also, you do lose money if you don’t follow every single step to the T. Like I said I got careless and would forget to turn off internet connection. 

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE

21 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Finally got it. Best method is honestly the random ability multiverses. I was just extremely unlucky that I unlocked it with only 8 abilities left. 
Also, you do lose money if you don’t follow every single step to the T. Like I said I got careless and would forget to turn off internet connection. 

Congrats! that trophy is a bi*ch for sure