Neocarleen

[NA] PS Plus Specials | Ends 4/30 8am PT

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

only getting 1 game off this list and adding in some all deals stuff.

Super Daryl Deluxe (ps4)

The long Reach (ps4) (vita)

Zeropitan Invasion (ps4) (vita)

should be done with burnout paradise soon enough (just depends where i draw the line) whole list excluding 2-3 trophy's getting the plat is the biggest deal.

Edited by lordguwa

Think I’m gonna get Super Daryl Deluxe and Swords of Ditto, that’s about it for me.

I'm not surprised that this sale is terrible considering Days Gone is only a few days away. I've heard a lot of good things about it in the past few days, so I'll probably pick it up on release.

Disappointed in the list, but Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 caught my eye.  Anyone here play it and is it worth picking up?

Assassin's Creed Origins: Gold Edition isn't a bad deal for $25. I thought it was a fair price for the game and its DLCs.

17 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Disappointed in the list, but Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 caught my eye.  Anyone here play it and is it worth picking up?

If you're into online only multiplayer shooters then it's a good version of that type of game, but if you're into the original Plants vs Zombies and hoping for something even remotely similar then it is a huge dissapointment.

5 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

If you're into online only multiplayer shooters then it's a good version of that type of game, but if you're into the original Plants vs Zombies and hoping for something even remotely similar then it is a huge dissapointment.

Thanks! 

A few good items, unfortunately I've already bought the games I would've found interesting.

I'm sure everyone's heard by now but if you haven't checked out Titanfall 2 it's well worth a look for less than 8 bucks. I've never even tried out the online and I feel like I got more than my money's worth after grabbing it on sale some months back.

I'm also really partial to Observer, but it's less of a universal recommend. I think it represents a huge leap forward for Bloober team after Layers of Fear, but it's still a "walking simulator" at its core. It's a beautifully realized cyber-punk horror game, maybe the best representation of cyber-punk I've seen in any game, if that aesthetic or those themes appeal to you I say give it a chance.

meh wanted golden week sale, maybe this friday or next tuesday but would not be in the least bit surprised if they skip it this year with all the anti-japan stuff. have to wait and see. 

PS Plus Specials Sale + Nothing interesting to me = $$$ Saved!! 

i might get the remasted of rogue, only thing that i dont already have

19 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

meh wanted golden week sale, maybe this friday or next tuesday but would not be in the least bit surprised if they skip it this year with all the anti-japan stuff. have to wait and see. 

tfw also just want golden week

When is golden week? I want to be showered with great sales not this bullsticks!

53 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

PS Plus Specials Sale + Nothing interesting to me = $$$ Saved!! 

Yeah nothing good to buy.

I do highly recommend wizards of legend to anyone who likes rogue-like games. The game was already great but just a few weeks ago it got a huge update that made it better.

Also golden week always starts on April 29th. So if you're waiting for the golden week sale it should happen next week.

Well... disappointing to be honest, my plus account is italian, not american so nope, and even then I already have majority of the "important" games there. No Easter Sale is a bit disappointing, but oh well, let's see what Big in Japan in EU/NA will deliver us.

Oooh, that one Vita game. Vita is life.

Here is a hint, dont buy anything until you see what the ps plus games are for next month, which reveals tomorrow.

Layers of Fear looks like it's a decent horror game especially for $4.99. Though I been hearing mixed reviews about the game.. I just wish the bundle that comes with the DLC was also included in the sale. 😒

Well, I have PS+, but this sale hardly seems special. More retreads.

Posted (edited)

Super Daryl Deluxe is a great game especially for $10, its a good 30+ hours if you go for platinum,  Great metroidvania/rpg 

Edited by Stormverse