Rep trophies finally fixed

stupot00

So with the new patch I logged in and did something to earn rep towards the fractions the trophies did not pop for and then popped. 

Mr_Marty84 confirmed in another thread the weapon trophies are fixed too.

Just got my platinum
The latest patched fixed the glitched trophies.
You only have to kill one enemy with your weapon class that glitched out on you
Same for the Loyalty one. Do one mission for that specific faction and it will unlock

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

With every patch i logged into the game and was disappointed trophies are not popping. Killing an enemie with that specific weapon never was an option for me to try out. Thanks for the tipp, finally be able to platinium this game. I hope i can just use any sniper of the 3 variants, because i don't know which one locked the trophy for me. Otherwise i have to grind them all again ^^

On 5/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, Katzen147 said:

With every patch i logged into the game and was disappointed trophies are not popping. Killing an enemie with that specific weapon never was an option for me to try out. Thanks for the tipp, finally be able to platinium this game. I hope i can just use any sniper of the 3 variants, because i don't know which one locked the trophy for me. Otherwise i have to grind them all again ^^

If it's the sniper trophy you're missing, then using any sniper weapon and killing an enemy will be good enough to get the trophy to pop out

Edited by slc1392

• 4 months later...