Will this lock me out of the trophy?

rompami

I played this game some when we got it for free on psn but never toutched it again before the server shutdown news.

I see now that I have completed one road rule with bikes before completing 10 timed challenges with cars. 

Will this lock me out of the trophy or do i still have a chance of 100% this game?

On 23/04/2019 at 6:26 PM, rompami said:

I have completed one road rule with bikes before completing 10 timed challenges with cars. 

I don't see how either things are related. What is your line of thought? Regardless, what neko said it's right, you can start fresh offline and it wouldn't matter, I'm pretty sure Burnout has no missable trophies.

9 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I don't see how either things are related. What is your line of thought? Regardless, what neko said it's right, you can start fresh offline and it wouldn't matter, I'm pretty sure Burnout has no missable trophies.

100% correct. it's pretty much choose what you like on those races/targets it's ftw.

Oh okay, i just misunderstood what the trophy description said! Thanks :)

Also is there any definite list of ALL of the online trophies that you cant do solo? I see in the guides it doest say anything about online in the overview but then the trophy description says online. 

The only online trophy that requires more than one person (that I remember), is the one for riding 20 miles on a bike in an 8-player lobby  - The Wildcat stadium trophy is doable offline if you use the Road Rage exploit. The reason why you have to do the car challenges before the bike challenges, is because the car challenge trophy can glitch if you do the bike challenges first.

• Like 2