Does Geode mastery count for 300 mastery?

GamerCrazy2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have hundred of hours on this game and never put a dollar into it until now. I have so much stuff on pc and they refuse to both transfer the content I bought on ps4 to pc, or refund the money I spent. In the end i got my money's worth, $1 for every hour spent. I was mastery lvl 260 and I really did not want to play anymore, so I bit the bullet and spent $70. Not too bad since i got $50 from playstation rewards from getting trophies. Sadly that program is being discontinued

Edited by GamerCrazy2

On 7/3/2019 at 0:56 PM, GamerCrazy2 said:

I have hundred of hours on this game and never put a dollar into it until now. I have so much stuff on pc and they refuse to both transfer the content I bought on ps4 to pc, or refund the money I spent. In the end i got my money's worth, $1 for every hour spent. I was mastery lvl 260 and I really did not want to play anymore, so I bit the bullet and spent $70. Not too bad since i got $50 from playstation rewards from getting trophies. Sadly that program is being discontinued

For Geode mastery and real money purchases, the 33 box sets are the way to go, followed by the three tombs. The item pool is pretty diverse, so you stand a decent change of either getting small pile of master points from lucky drops (pets, costumes, mounts, tombs) or the parts needed to make the points yourself.