Season pass required for path home?

Quink666

What the fuck were they thinking? Are they fucking retarded?

Bought each episode individually and now these inbred ♥s are trying to force me to buy the season pass?

Hope SE burns to the ground with everyone inside...

Is this shit timed or are they really trying to rape their consumers?

Edit: Have calmed down a little but i'm still really annoyed that SE or Crystal Dynamics or whoever made the decision to make last tomb exclusive.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

They've said ever since the SP was detailed that it would be exclusive. You only have yourself to blame here.

They said that? How the fuck am i supposed to know that? I'm not a psychic. You shouldn't have to do research to know you are forced to buy season pass to play the last episode. What they are basicly saying is that you money isn't good enough.

3 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Calm down lol and why would you buy each piece of dlc individually anyways? It’s cheaper to buy the season pass so I’m with the guy above me you only have yourself to blame.

Bought the first 2 seperate to see if the DLC was worth it and after that there was no point byting season pass since i would not save on it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

They said that? How the fuck am i supposed to know that? I'm not a psychic. You shouldn't have to do research to know you are forced to buy season pass to play the last episode. What they are basicly saying is that you money isn't good enough.

Bought the first 2 seperate to see if the DLC was worth it and after that there was no point byting season pass since i would not save on it.

It says it in the season pass description on the store...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

It says it in the season pass description on the store...

where exactly? Unless it written in transparent text its not there............

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass includes the following content:

- 7 challenge tombs 
- 7 weapons, outfits, and skills
- Multiple narrative side missions
- 1 of each of the above will be exclusive to the Season Pass

Be sure to secure your Season Pass today!

Save money on content for this game by purchasing the Season Pass. Content can be downloaded in-game or from the PlayStation®Store as and when available. 

In-game purchases optional

1 player
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p

Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER © 2018 Square Enix Limited. Developed by Eidos Interactive Corporation and Crystal Dynamics. All rights reserved. EIDOS-MONTRÉAL, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Edited by Quink666

Why would you read the season pass description if you don't want to buy the season pass?

Why is there no option to upgrade?

Why is there no warning when you buy a standalone that not buying the season pass will lock you out of the 7th DLC?

Why pull this sh!t anyway? What's the point of it? 

Not sure why the attitude towards Quirk. I'm absolutely fuming. I've followed news for this game since development and it's the first I've heard of this.

It's utterly moronic, and what makes it an even bigger kick in the teeth is that I've been a Tomb Raider fan for almost 20 years.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

where exactly? Unless it written in transparent text its not there............

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass includes the following content:

- 7 challenge tombs 
- 7 weapons, outfits, and skills
- Multiple narrative side missions
-
1 of each of the above will be exclusive to the Season Pass

Be sure to secure your Season Pass today!

Save money on content for this game by purchasing the Season Pass. Content can be downloaded in-game or from the PlayStation00ae.pngStore as and when available. 

In-game purchases optional

1 player
DUALSHOCK00ae.png4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p

Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs 00a9.pngSony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER 00a9.png 2018 Square Enix Limited. Developed by Eidos Interactive Corporation and Crystal Dynamics. All rights reserved. EIDOS-MONTRÉAL, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Unbolded and underlined for your convenience.

• Like 3

Just now, madbuk said:

Unbolded and underlined for your convenience.

I'm blind. Still now you are forced to go to the season pass and read to know that whole dlc will be exclusive which no one does. What they are saying is that our money isn't good enough. So fuck them and hope they all loose their jobs and get ibs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

If you played the game and liked it, why would you buy them all separate instead of a season pass LMAO. 1f606.png1f644.png

Bought 2 tombs to see if they were any good, after that SP wouldn't save me any money. It's simple math..... lol roflmao  etc etc. ????

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Bought 2 tombs to see if they were any good, after that SP wouldn't save me any money. It's simple math..... lol roflmao  etc etc. 1f449.png1f44c.png1f4a9.png1f44f.png

Yeah have fun spending another 25 bucks genius, if you played the game you know the tombs would be the same game play as the other tombs. LMFAO, keep trying, you'll get there one day. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

Yeah have fun spending another 25 bucks genius, if you played the game you know the tombs would be the same game play as the other tombs. LMFAO, keep trying, you'll get there one day. 

omfg u are dense...., i wont spend another 25 since the 7th tomb is tied to SP.... No tomb were the same either and each skill was different i case you didn't notice....:facepalm:

Edited by Quink666