Trophy Advisor - Suggestion

I never really use the Trophy Advisor. Sure it's cool seeing what trophies you don't have that are the most commonly earned, but I find it not super useful as I don't want to hop around from one game to the next cleaning up trophies. So here's what I'm suggesting:

Updated the trophy advisor so that it advises the next game you should play. It would work by seeing which game you have that has the most amount of commonly earned trophies that you do not and then bumps that game up to the top of the list. It could just be a sort option for those that do like the individual trophies. 

Thoughts?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

So in theory a game with 3 trophies, at 60% 70% and 80% should be higher on the list than a game with a single trophy at 90%?

Basically yeah. That way you prioritize games with commonly earned trophies that you need the most of. This way people could find which game on their list is the lowest fruit, easy pickings, etc so you can quickly clean your list one game at a time and increase your %. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I see what you are getting to. In the example below, Uncharted Lost Legacy would be considered "easier" than AC4.

Right. To me it makes more sense than "today I play AC4 for 1 trophy and tomorrow Play Uncharted for 5 trophies and then I play Hot shots golf for 1 trophy" etc.

4 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I would actually like a randomizer rather than based off of rarity at all. Especially for the platinum trophies.

My bot does a randomizer, that's so easy that I did it myself. What OP is asking is a lot harder to do because needs a lot more database.

Yeah, I've never really found the Trophy Advisor to be useful in its current form either, because like you said, nobody wants to be hopping from one game to another. I like your idea of it suggesting games instead of individual trophies. An option to hide certain games you can't/don't want to go back to would be nice as well.

13 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

You can filter by platinum only and you will have the easiest plat you still don`t have.

This is what I do the times I have used the Trophy Advisor. Unfortunately so do you miss out on the games that doesn't have a platinum. If it instead could show the rarest trophy for each game (and order by rarity) so would the problem be solved perfectly for me.