Tips on 150 premium cards

o7_AP

55 minutes ago, o7_AP said:

When do those events happen?

Never again.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gwent-ask-a-dev.8684150/page-162#post-11490406

The "different way" they came up with was a time limited premium keg that you have to sink 4000 scraps (not ore) into and each contains 5 premium cards. It's an amazingly awful deal, but if you are looking to get done with the platinum and never look back, waiting for it to appear again and dusting your entire non-premium collection to turn it into premium kegs might be your best bet. If I recall they also added some premium cards from the basic set that can't be crafted anymore into the Year of the Boar or the seasonal reward tree.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, o7_AP said:

I am at level 46 and have most of the trophies but I still only have around 50 premium cards, what’s a good way to get more?

I started Gwent last week,  my best tip to get premiums is to look into each Leader tree,  each one has a Premium keg,  spec your points to that keg then move on to the next leader tree and do the same,  you should get some dust on the way and the premium kegs will give 5 premium cards.

Only use your dust on common cards as it costs much less than rare, epic and legendary.