Your time to reach 100% completion

HusKy

Seems like R* website has been updated to include information about the time it took you to complete 100% completion.

I'm assuming this time is recorded once the user reaches 100% trophy. It certainly does not include online time.

You can find yours here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr2/overview

Here's mine:

e12lZTw.png

(103 hours and 45 minutes)

I guess the data could be averaged and added to the guide.

Edited by HusKy

Hmm I could swear that has been there since I first used the social club ? But you are right, it stops counting as soon as you reach 100% completion.. 

For me that happened at 109 hours, but I still needed to do Skin Deep, Zoologist and get 70 gold medals, so I guess that's another 15 hours. Plus 51 hours spent in Red Dead Online... ? Man this was a long plat. 

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

Hmm I could swear that has been there since I first used the social club 1f605.png But you are right, it stops counting as soon as you reach 100% completion.. 

For me that happened at 109 hours, but I still needed to do Skin Deep, Zoologist and get 70 gold medals, so I guess that's another 15 hours. Plus 51 hours spent in Red Dead Online... 1f633.png Man this was a long plat. 

I have spend a fair amount of time on the websites digging through its internals and I'm pretty sure the time was not there before. They have also changed the top navbar style.

That's interesting, my 103 hours includes every single player trophy considering "Best in the West" was my last SP trophy. I remember using fast travel a lot at the end.

• Like 1

5 Days 12 hours 59 Minutes

Did all the MP before finishing SP 100% (and by that getting the plat), and globally took my sweet (sweeeeet) time enjoying the scenery, talking to everybody, looking under every stone, doing much unneeded back tracking, etc., so those 133 hours are much more than what's required for someone just going for "Best in the West". Your time, Husky, the 100 hours ballpark, seems quite reasonable, imo.

On 24-4-2019 at 2:22 PM, HusKy said:

I guess the data could be averaged and added to the guide.

I would be willing to add the avarage to the 100% completion guide, would be nice to have I think.
Haven't looked at mine yet, because my current save is a replay for the gold medals trophy. (For when I like to play offline.)
But it looks like the avarage now is about 4,5 to 5 days.

• 3 weeks later...

still got to do the gold medals - have only about 20 right now - but got my 100% completion last - the its art trophy was my last thing completed - and took me 6 days and 16 hours - I think I wasted a bunch of time in the beginning ust riding the whole map during chapters 2 and 3 - tho 160 hours sounds a bit too much I think now. 

ps - pretty sure I wasted like 5 hours just searching for that western moose. 

Edited by solomonluthor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, solomonluthor said:

still got to do the gold medals - have only about 20 right now - but got my 100% completion last - the its art trophy was my last thing completed - and took me 6 days and 16 hours - I think I wasted a bunch of time in the beginning ust riding the whole map during chapters 2 and 3 - tho 160 hours sounds a bit too much I think now. 

ps - pretty sure I wasted like 5 hours just searching for that western moose. 

That's no wasted time.

I don't know my Time in RDR 2 and I dont subscribe to some stupid "Social Club" for that information, but I needed 5 month for 100%. I enjoyed the game and i did'nt play straight through.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

• 2 weeks later...

9 days, 19 hours, 27 mins

I took my time playing the single player but once I was done that it sure was a hell of a grind to plat. I enjoyed most of it besides the gold medals and online. The rest of the single player trophies I didn’t mind, it was a great game to listen to podcasts while I played. 

On 4/24/2019 at 9:03 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

4 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes to 100% the story. I have no intention of completing the multiplayer because it's horrible.

I don't blame you. 

On 4/24/2019 at 0:11 PM, W571WE said:

5 days, 21 hours, 49 minutes. 

Wow you were exactly 23 minutes slower than me.

On 5/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, BionicOstrich said:

3 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes.

the only thing I haven't finished: the gold medals. That's a platinum destroyer for me.

Oh I assure you the gold medals are a blessing compared to reaching level 50 in online. 

• 4 weeks later...

4 days, 17 hours, 32 minutes. I only have the gold medals to go in SP (and most of the MP), but once I got that 100% it felt like a drag to pursue those other trophies. I'll get them eventually but for the moment I got some gamer's burnout and I'm resolving that by playing some dumb/funny/quick other games.