Persona 5 The Royal releasing on October 31st 2019 in Japan - New trailer

Venocide

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

God damn, I'm so excited! My favourite PS4 game getting made even better. :D I really like how the new girl looks, especially in her Phantom Thief outfit. Potential 2nd best girl? The waifu wars are back on, boys. :awesome:

Just looking at her Phantom Thief outfit, she's already my favorite girl. That's all I needed to see. :awesome:

• Like 1

Just now, Venocide said:

Just looking at her Phantom Thief outfit, she's already my favorite girl. That's all I needed to see. :awesome:

I'll have to see what her personality is like before I make such an important decision. I mean Futaba is gonna be hard to beat. :awesome: Her design alone makes her a front runner, though. I love it. :wub:

• Like 2

Oozing with style once again. The new girl looks pretty cool. I'm glad there's team attacks now, I missed them a lot.

Edit : Did yall see Makoto  with that ORA ORA ORA!!!

Is this a human Morgana? ?

z_5cc041f49bdea.jpg

Edited by Melty
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

Man now I'm wondering if I should start the regular Persona 5 or wait for this updated version and hopeful collectors edition...sigh...also Futaba is best girl.

You should definitely wait; there will be at least a modicum of new content here, and it's not like the original P5 is all that cheap right now.

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

You should definitely wait; there will be at least a modicum of new content here, and it's not like the original P5 is all that cheap right now.

I've had the original for a while. I got the steel book edition from Target. Just didn't really have time to sink into it as much as I would have liked so I didn't start it lol, but good idea!

• Like 1

This looks great. But then again, Persona always looks great for me. Gonna try and finish my 3rd playtrough with romancing Futaba before this comes out. Got lots of time before that, but also lots of games to play and stuff to do...

Anyway, more hype for this series is always a plus in my book :)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

I've had the original for a while. I got the steel book edition from Target. Just didn't really have time to sink into it as much as I would have liked so I didn't start it lol, but good idea!

You've had the original P5, one of the best games on the PS4, and you didn't play it?!?

37 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Still haven't start playing my P5 copy but if this brings more enoguh content to justify a new purchase i'll be please to get P5 The Royal aswell , need to start my P5 playtrought first :D

I'm living in a cuckoo clock!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Please include an option to skip to the end of palaces in new game plus 1f636.png

Palace infiltration in NG+ was really quick though. Only time it's really annoying are the last two

1 minute ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

I know, I know. I'm so ashamed now lol

No need to be. I had the game for almost two years before I finally played it