Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
re_panos

re_panos' Dispute

11 posts in this topic

re_panos

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Hello. I was flagged for LotR Conquest, because I earned trophies after the server shutdown. However, that is not true. Every online trophy was earned at January 2010, and the shutdown was during March 2010.

Interesting. I think there is some saved data that will make this a great :popcorn: thread.

it's a bit weird that bunch of games from the past pop up in game order in 2018 last months.

If it's bannable to have more than 1 PS3, and never boter syncing 10 years ago when you didn't care about trophies, then sure, go ahead and ban me.

3 minutes ago, re_panos said:

If it's bannable to have more than 1 PS3, and never boter syncing 10 years ago when you didn't care about trophies, then sure, go ahead and ban me.

Why would you leave the online that was finished for a game unsynced for that long?

Just now, Sergen said:

Why would you leave the online that was finished for a game unsynced for that long?

It's kind of a long story, but let me explain. My parents split up when I was young, so I had to spend time with both of them. For that reason, my dad bought me 2 PS3s, so I didn't have to carry them around every time I wanted to visit. I didn't have internet at the time (I lived with my mom) but my dad had internet, so whenever I wanted to play online I had to wait for my dad to pick me up during holidays and what not to play. Me and my best friend back then were huge LotR fans, and we found this game on sale, saw it had multiplayer and we thought it would be great to play together. So we bought it, and we played it when I went to my dad. Back then, I didn't really know about trophies (or cared), so I never bothered with anything outside of popping a game in and playing. I discovered that PS3 that I played LotR some time ago, since I move around a lot, with my dad buying me a new console for every place (for example, I was born in Greece, got a ps4 here, but I recently moved to Spain, and he got me a PS4 there too). I don't know if that answers your question.

1 hour ago, re_panos said:

It's not "bannable". You will still have every right to the forum that you have now, regardless of whether you are on the leaderboard.

However, what you did is not allowed on the leaderboard. No one wants bogus time stamps. I'm sorry about your parents splitting up 10 years ago. That's a sad story (and I mean that). But your time stamps are still impossible.

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's not "bannable". You will still have every right to the forum that you have now, regardless of whether you are on the leaderboard.

However, what you did is not allowed on the leaderboard. No one wants bogus time stamps. I'm sorry about your parents splitting up 10 years ago. That's a sad story (and I mean that). But your time stamps are still impossible.

Huh?

He didn’t transfer saves. Just didn’t sync for 10 years.

Not bannable at all.

Question is if those are the same timestamps as they were when reported. We’ll see.

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

How are they impossible? They aren't bogus or whatever. I just didn't sync all those years back. Just because someone said they are flaggable doesn't mean it's true. (Side note: I didn't use my story as an excuse for someone to feel sorry for me, it's just how things are, and I can't thing of another way to explain why I synced my trophies so late.)

There you go, permanently off the leaderboards. Maybe you paid someone to give you these trophies or something? We won't accept these as legitimate.

You can PM me if there's anything, but it's pretty clear some of the stuff on your profile has been cheated.