"The EA servers for this game are not available at this time. Please try again later."

QUAD_RETURNS

Are the servers for this game are still up for sure? I know they're supposed to end on the 29th.

everytime i try to connect to the online mode it tells me this message: "The EA servers for this game are not available at this time. Please try again later." Is that just because nobody is online or because the servers are down? (I live in the UK if it makes any difference).

37 minutes ago, QUAD_RETURNS said:

Are the servers for this game are still up for sure? I know they're supposed to end on the 29th.

everytime i try to connect to the online mode it tells me this message: "The EA servers for this game are not available at this time. Please try again later." Is that just because nobody is online or because the servers are down? (I live in the UK if it makes any difference).

even if there's only 1 person connected it shouldn't be giving that message. could be the servers down atm or perm down.

Edited by lordguwa

I just confirmed with @EAHelp that the servers were shutdown 

I sent them the service updates page from their website so they can explain. 

To the surprise of no one, the response was “It is possible they may have closed down a little bit early. However, you can also try these troubleshooting steps to see if they help any: http://bit.ly/PSTroubleshooting"

Edited by slammajamma28
Fix link
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mochawl said:

@slammajamma28

what is the trouble shooting step? This is crazy they cut it off early 

Sorry, the link got messed up when I posted it. Troubleshooting is basically: restart all your stuff and make sure everything outside of the game itself is fine.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

UPDATE!!! Servers are back up!!! Go go go!!!

im not gonna be available the next couple of days, I was able to squeeze in sometime this evening fortunately. It’s my son’s birthday tomorrow and my parents are in town for the next few days. 

I hope everyone is able to get those final few trophies!