Your Chillest/Most Relaxing Platinum (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

My most relaxing platinums have been the souls games. Put over 100 hours into each before I decided to go for the plats, so it was literally a case of playing casually and methodically through games I was deeply familiar with to clean up the trophies I had left. 

On the other hand, I always start a new Yakuza game expecting it to be relaxing and I end up spending days stuck on one thing like Legend mode car chases, Otometal 950 or the Yakuza 0 catfight completion points. At first it was annoying but now I think the devs do it deliberately to keep long-time fans on their toes. 

• Like 2

Mine would have to be Batman: Arkham Asylum. I love the combat in the Arkham games, and this one, while not perfect, is so fun to play. I've platted it 6 times now (two accounts: PS3, Japan version and PS4), and it's always fun to complete. I am proud to say that the last time that I platted the game, I finished Shock and Awe (Extreme) on my first try!

• Like 2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - even though it's a fairly large game, none of it seemed too overwhelming or grindy...i didn't find any one trophy particularly troublesome and had an awesome time just playing the game and wandering Greece in general...the pace was relaxing the whole way throughout (since there's no pressure to complete the main quest-line) and it was a very enjoyable platinum..

I have a whole bunch for different reasons.

NieR, Final Fantasy X-2, Resonance of Fate: played all of these well before I cared about trophy hunting and love them to death. When I finally got into trophy hunting I went back to these games and remembered pretty much everything. Had a fun time replaying some of my most favorite games.

428: Shibuya Scramble: in definition of chill as least stressful basically any pure visual novel (just reading) I played. 428 stands as the one I mention because it's the best made pure visual novel I have ever played.

Rez Infinite: it's a psychedelic rail-shooter, and anything made to be psychedelic is basically made to be chill (and we all know why). I played through to the platinum completely sober though.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...