Armstrong's Foreign Words

I'm looking at the guide (as I've just started the episode) and the first part is to do with the lock thing and doing things incorrectly.  Is it possible to get all of them incorrect then reload the save before doing them and have them still counted as learned? Or will it not work that way around? Figured I'd ask beforehand.

38 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure. But, there's no way to lose when you're outside of the courtroom, so don't worry if you end up with a low health bar. Even if you "die" when trying to break psyche locks, it just backs you out so you can try again. 

Oh really? I didn't know that actually... I could do that, present the wrong evidence to him when I get to his locks, get those words at that, then get kicked out and in turn, go back through with the correct evidence.  Well, that is, if after kicking you out, it regains your health again.  I think for me, that's the only part that's going to be a pain, the part in the trial shouldn't be that bad... hopefully.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

A small thing about this, in regards to asking him about the "woman from earlier" I had presented all my evidence to him prior, so he's told me about her.  Does he say something different with different words if I had not presented the info needed? As in, does he say another thing that ties to this trophy? If so, I wont mind, I can head through the case again to this point, I still have his cross-examination later on to do as well for other words.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...