Days Gone Trophy Thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

Looking forward to playing this in two days. It's good to see they added difficulty options (no trophies regarding that). It wasn't like that before

The platinum image needed more detail, I thought. Not a big deal.  1L847f0e.png 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Looks like the same trophy fare as Marvel’s Spider-Man, God of War 2018 and even Horizon Zero Dawn for that matter. 

I predict a 30 - 50+ percent rarity platinum. Since there is upcoming DLC including *sigh* yet another New Game Plus addition, I’ll wait until then to buy this. 

Open world and sandbox. *sighs* They can’t get enough of those it seems.

• Like 1

I can’t wait to platinum Days Gone™, the epic open-world-cinematic-action-zombie shooter published by Sony exclusively for the PlayStation®4, and specially enhanced for PlayStation®4 Pro in stunning 4K HDR, starring an admirable and relatable hunk for a protagonist. Greatness awaits.

Edited by crauuecrauue

Finally its here the list are extremely easy and forgiving not all the collectibles needed and you don't have to play the hardest difficulty

the issue is the side storyline we don't know if they are missable or not

Edited by dark69knight

1 minute ago, dark69knight said:

Finally its here the list are extremely easy and forgiving not all the collectibles needed and you don't have to play the hardest difficulty

the issue is the side storyline we don't know if they are missable or not

Not missable. Even after the story you can do everything. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Looking forward to playing this in two days. It's good to see they added difficulty options (no trophies regarding that). It wasn't like that before

The platinum image needed more detail, I thought. Not a big deal.  1L847f0e.png 

I actually quite like it tbh. 

Having seen the leaked list already, it’s nice to see it confirmed now.

Probably means nothing but the two trophies regarding collecting ears and 
collecting parts from corpses I find the numbers needed quite random and wonder if there is any relevance to them?!

I know for some if not most, trophy tiles are meh, but I always look forward to seeing what they look like with new games and in particular big title releases and appreciate the design of them and have to say these look great. The platinum.png tile is sweet and like the colour change away from the trophy respective colours used to represent trophy_bronze.pngtrophy_silver.png and trophy_gold.png. Good job.

Looking forward to getting stuck in tomorrow.

• Like 1

Looks easy , im usually investing all my time on PS exclusives so this looks like a 30-40 hours platinum , hopefully 1 playthrough (story trophies are hidden on purpose). 

Already pre ordered the game (after that ign video and cool demo) and the game is installed, hope its good.

Edited by shlomaniac

Looks easy and straightforward provided nothing is missable. As someone pointed out, there does seem to be a tendency (especially with newer releases) for PS4 exclusives to have trophy lists that are quite easy and forgiving. Not complaining, personally, just an interesting observation that sounds mostly accurate. Hope this game does well. I'll be getting it regardless of reviews, but I still have a feeling it won't be on the higher end as far as other PS4 exclusives go.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

Looks easy and straightforward provided nothing is missable. As someone pointed out, there does seem to be a tendency (especially with newer releases) for PS4 exclusives to have trophy lists that are quite easy and forgiving. Not complaining, personally, just an interesting observation that sounds mostly accurate. Hope this game does well. I'll be getting it regardless of reviews, but I still have a feeling it won't be on the higher end as far as other PS4 exclusives go.

From what i’ve heard all misc type trophies that would be deemed as missable per se are obtainable post game, so no need to worry about missing anything. I reckon it’ll be more of a time sink into getting all skills etc. ;)