Days Gone Trophy Thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

3 hours ago, KainDMD said:

Oh ok, so if I play a game but don't get any trophies, then I won't be a statistic?

Yea basically. The recent players for a week is calculated by seeing how many people earn a trophy in the game as a means to see how many are playing currently which is obviously a big underestimate. 

A good example is GTA 5 or Fortnite. It's still vastly popular today but it's not even in the top 10 recent players which is of course incorrect in reality.. Once you get all the online trophies for example in GTA 5 then your account will not contribute to the player count. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How hard is this game to play & hours?

60-80 hours. It's a pretty big game. Difficulty can be set on easy so difficulty can be as hard as you want. If you are a 100% OCD guy keep in mind some sort of hard mode is coming next month and I've personally got no clue how hard this will be.

• Like 1

Days Gone is pretty much in line with Assassins Creed Origins, although probably not quite as time consuming as Odyssey.

While I appreciate the graphical quality, the presentation and the story these games represent, I find them to be very boring once you start going on a checklist after the main story is over. It's really no different from any other open world game and that could be why the Metacritic score for Days Gone is a bit lower than it was for Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War and Marvel's Spider-Man.

Eventually people will see the pattern that it is the same sort of deal and they will speak up about it.

I can probably predict that Days Gone's version of Hard Mode is in line with Horizon Zero Dawn and Marvel's Spider-Man where you have to beat New Game Plus on the hardest difficulty. I hope this time around they will do more than just make the player play New Game Plus because that is getting rather redundant.

9 hours ago, Erkawest said:

How hard is this game to play & hours?

Nothing too demanding, you can always drop the difficulty but once you get some perks, better gear and NERO upgrades you can mop hordes fairly easy on normal diff.

Platinum for me took around 40-50 hours.

I haven't cleared ALL the hordes and i only worked for the 75% collectibles necessary, otherwise 100% will require additional 10-15 depending on your pace and thoroughness.