SOLVED: “Settling The Score” + “Socialite” Trophy Issues

Since I began paying this game two days ago from the creation of this topic. I’ve been confused with the way these trophies work compared to Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012). With the Socialite trophy, it unlocks upon loading the game for the first time connected to the EA servers. However with Hot Pursuit (2010), the game doesn’t recognize that I have friends who have played this game. I have 160+ users on my friends list and I know that more than five among them have the trophy list on their profile from comparing their trophies. With the Settling The Score trophy, going to the autolog recommends menu shows no friends but instead suggests I make new friends from the online events.

Does anyone else have this problem? I don’t want to believe this is a problem with my internet (fuck Telstra, the AT&T/Comcast of Australia) rather a server issue that is not discussed. I could try adding players post starting the game for the first time, but what difference does that make?

Any and all help, advice or potential troubleshooting tips are appreciated.

Edited by Skeptical69

You should definitely get the trophy as soon as you connect to Autolog (with enough friends). I think it was my first trophy. Are you getting any errors or anything? Or everything appears to work but no one is showing up?

Feel free to add me if you want to test if I show up.

Ignore this topic for the time being.

None of my existing friends would show up but any new ones I add from the lobby of online matches would display their feeds. I’m now 3 out of 5 friends for the Socialite trophy and autolog is giving my recommendations for times to beat and friend suggestions.

Edited by Skeptical69

On 28/4/2019 at 6:05 AM, Skeptical69 said:

Nevermind this tread for the time being. None of my existing friends would show up but any new ones I add from the lobby of online matches would display their feeds. I’m now 3 out of 5 friends for the Socialite trophy and Autolog is giving my recommendations for times to beat and friend suggestions.

If you need one, I also just started playing this game and have 2 out of the 5 friends needes for this trophy. Feel free to add me if you need, PSN ID is Falken-N7.

• 1 month later...
On 23/6/2019 at 8:29 AM, HaserPL said:

Invite me if you still need it. Just type NFS or something.

This topic is old news now.

I got all the online trophies almost a month ago however I don't intend on earning the platinum/100% (never did going into this game) because earning all the gold medals and distinctions is just too difficult for me. This is coming from a person who has unlocked both PS3 and Vita platinum trophies from Most Wanted but unlike Hot Pursuit coming first place on all of the events is somehow more doable (with a few given exceptions). In Hot Pursuit, there’s more events that are limiting or demand more of luck and/or skill, especially the racer’s gauntlet and the cop’s rapid response events that require near-perfect attempts to master, even then you might miss the gold requirements by a couple of seconds.

I just find it off that the autolog servers recognised none of my existing PSN friends who've played this game before I started. I mean, why did I have to make new friends to get the system to work yet only 1 of every 5 friend requests I've sent to randoms in-game are being shown on autolog as a friends after they accept it. Heck, even after dropping users from my PSN friends list the game just wouldn’t get rid of them from the system. Strange, ain’t it?

Edited by Skeptical69

1 hour ago, RigbySanchez439 said:

This topic is old news now. I got all the online trophies almost a month ago, however I don't intend on earning the Platinum/100% (never did going into this game) because earning all the Gold Medals and Distinctions is just too difficult for me. This is coming from a person who has both the PS3 and Vita platinums for NFS: Most Wanted but unlike Hot Pursuit finishing first in all of the MW events is much more doable (with the exception of some events of course). In Hot Pursuit you have far too many events that are limiting or ask for a lot of skill/luck, especially the Gauntlet (Racer) and Rapid Response (Cop) events that require near-perfect attempts to master and even then you may miss the Gold requirements by a couple of seconds.

I just find it weird that the Autolog servers never recognized any of my existing PSN friends who've played this game before I started. I mean, why did I have to make new friends to get the system to work yet only 1 of every 5 friend requests I've sent to randoms in-game are being shown on Autolog as a friends after they accept it. Heck, even after I remove users from my PSN friends list the game won't get rid of them from the system. Strange, isn't it?

I did HP Gold medals mostly when being drunk/high so don't give up, just try hard enough.

2 hours ago, RigbySanchez439 said:

I just find it weird that the Autolog servers never recognized any of my existing PSN friends who've played this game before I started. I mean, why did I have to make new friends to get the system to work yet only 1 of every 5 friend requests I've sent to randoms in-game are being shown on Autolog as a friends after they accept it. Heck, even after I remove users from my PSN friends list the game won't get rid of them from the system. Strange, isn't it?

Wasn't it because of previous server shutdowns? 

On 23/6/2019 at 7:55 PM, totallycrushed said:

PS3 has a friend limit of 100, that's what was screwing you up.

You know, that's very likely why this was happening. I have 180+ friends, I cannot accept friend requests on the system due to this and my PS3 has to go through automatic updates in order to refresh my friends list, which I've set to every 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM. I never had any Issues with Most Wanted as the Social Climber trophy unlocked upon connecting to autolog playing the PS3 version for the first time.

Edited by Skeptical69