Different Versions same trophies?

AnGEIHisPANo

I noticed the europe store has the FAHRENHEIT ver (2.28gb) and america store has INDIGO PROPHECY (1.28gb) I am pretty sure the europe version is the uncensored one but if I get that one then does it has trophies or not? Cause seems very weird a different version of a game will share the same trophies....

5 minutes ago, AnGEIHisPANo said:

I noticed the europe store has the FAHRENHEIT ver (2.28gb) and america store has INDIGO PROPHECY (1.28gb) I am pretty sure the europe version is the uncensored one but if I get that one then does it has trophies or not? Cause seems very weird a different version of a game will share the same trophies....

Yes, it has.

22 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

They did the same with Dark Cloud 2 / Dark Chronicles and Bully / Cannis Canem Edit. Both only have 1 trophy list, but 2 different versions (not sure if the content is the same or not, but the required HDD space mentioned in the store is different between the 2 versions). 

Good to know that! Are those two games you mentioned also censored and uncensored games? xD 

6 hours ago, AnGEIHisPANo said:

Good to know that! Are those two games you mentioned also censored and uncensored games? xD 

I don't think so, at least Dark Cloud 2 should have the same content on both (file size difference is quite small), Bully may have content censored or cut from the EU version, but not sure. 

The case of Dark Cloud 2, I don't even know why it has 2 different names, Bully name was changed for EU in away that can be considered censure (R* was requested to actually change the name), but I don't know if the actual game content was censured or not.