Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers Announced

Venocide

9 minutes ago, ToaElnida said:

I will only buy it on release if the make Futaba a playable character! \(>o<)/

Oh man, it would be so awesome to see Futaba kicking butt! :D They made the support characters in the fighting game spin-offs playable, so I think there's a good chance it will happen.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh man, it would be some awesome to see Futaba kicking butt! :D They made the support characters in the fighting game spin-offs playable, so I think there's a good chance it will happen.

they can take Futaba cannon to a whole new level.

Edited by Vladicarus-
  • Like 1

Actually kinda excited for Persona 5 Scramble. I know people that wanted a port for Switch are angry, but I'm happy to see something different with the Persona franchise. We have the RPG, fighting game, the rhythm games, and now we have a musou game. If only it was like an all star game with characters from Persona 3, 4, and 5, but I'll be nice to see the Persona 5 characters in something different. I'll be getting it on launch.

• Like 3

Switch fans have SMTV. Better franchise than P series for me. 

If P5 comes to them, I would expect SMTV to come to PS4 to be fair.

--------

A bit tired of Musou games, oh well. Hopefully the charm of the Persona characters can liven it up.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 3

All people i knew were all hyping up Persona 5 S as a sure port of 5 in Switch and now it was Musou style game ? 

As dear Portugues Lord Frieza would say in this situation " You count with the egg on the chicken ass" as in already supposing something as absolutely guaranteed and in the end is the opposite

• Like 2

People shouldn't make assumptions about rumors. You often end up burned. I love my Switch but I'm currently playing P5 on my PS4. Would I rather have it portable on the Switch? Yes. Am I upset that there is no P5 port yet and may never be? No.

Not everyone that wants or hopes for something is an entitled brat.

I'm not a big musou fan but this will at the very least be stylish. I liked Hyrule Warrior's clever use of the setting, and this should be just as fun. Since it's named P5 Scramble, I'm guessing it will be P5 characters only. Are we really only getting 8ish player characters? Hyrule had 29 (not at launch, but even that had more characters I think). Is P5S going to use non-team members as fighters? Maybe Mishima can fight with a smartphone or something. :)

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

This is quite funny and sad wow. It's quite the slap in the face to switch only owners lmao.

I like Musou games so i'll definitely try this one out at some point.

Not really, they can go and buy a PS4 like everyone else

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

This is quite funny and sad wow. It's quite the slap in the face to switch only owners lmao.

I like Musou games so i'll definitely try this one out at some point.

Does it count when games are exclusive to the Switch? I'd like to storm Square-Enix headquarters with my trusty torch and pitchfork over Octopath Traveler.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, majob said:

Not really, they can go and buy a PS4 like everyone else

It kinda was. With joker being in smash and naming the future project P5S which is a similar name to Dragon Quest XI S (switch port), it seemed pretty obvious a switch port was coming. This musou game kind of came out of nowhere. I can imagine this news was very underwhelming for those who wanted a switch port.

Plus as it stands now it's kinda odd the spin off comes to the switch while the main game is still exclusive.

2 hours ago, GameOverComesAll said:

Does it count when games are exclusive to the Switch? I'd like to storm Square-Enix headquarters with my trusty torch and pitchfork over Octopath Traveler.

I'd be nice for it to come to PS4. I've put in about 10hrs on the switch, played through each character intro and it's quite good.

25 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

It kinda was. With joker being in smash and naming the future project P5S which is a similar name to Dragon Quest XI S (switch port), it seemed pretty obvious a switch port was coming. This musou game kind of came out of nowhere. I can imagine this news was very underwhelming for those who wanted a switch port.

Plus as it stands now it's kinda odd the spin off comes to the switch while the main game is still exclusive.

I'd be nice for it to come to PS4. I've put in about 10hrs on the switch, played through each character intro and it's quite good.

Not really that odd, when both Persona Q spinoffs are on the 3ds, while the games the characters are featured from are still exclusive. Even the first persona 4 arena was on the xbox 360 as well

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Not really that odd, when both Persona Q spinoffs are on the 3ds, while the games the characters are featured from are still exclusive. Even the first persona 4 arena was on the xbox 360 as well

I forgot about that yes. Seems like the other consoles only get the spin offs.