Which version should I buy?

Thanks guys. The Croft edition is already on sale in the PS store, so the only thing that I am wondering is that if there will be more DLCs in the future (already 7 DLC packs right now). I might have trust crisis on SE right now tbh.?

11 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

Thanks guys. The Croft edition is already on sale in the PS store, so the only thing that I am wondering is that if there will be more DLCs in the future (already 7 DLC packs right now). I might have trust crisis on SE right now tbh.1f636.png

No more content but there is an 8th slot on the tomb menu.  Could be a glitch or maybe we'll get an extra one for free.

• Like 1

Definitely go for a complete edition. This is the answer I got from Square Enix when I asked about the Season Pass exclusive DLC. 

“Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear about your issues with being unable to access the Path Home DLC for Shadow of the Tomb Raider without having the season pass. 

Please note that, at this time, there are no plans to have this purchasable separately. With this in mind, we can only really advise that you keep an eye on our website https://square-enix-games.com/ and our social media for any future announcements regarding the game.”

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

Definitely go for a complete edition. This is the answer I got from Square Enix when I asked about the Season Pass exclusive DLC. 

“Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear about your issues with being unable to access the Path Home DLC for Shadow of the Tomb Raider without having the season pass. 

Please note that, at this time, there are no plans to have this purchasable separately. With this in mind, we can only really advise that you keep an eye on our website https://square-enix-games.com/ and our social media for any future announcements regarding the game.”

We're screwed... :(

• Like 1

I say wait until a complete version pops up, it will eventually show up sooner or later once all of the DLC has been released. I try to avoid buying DLC or different versions until I am certain that they won't be releasing some other version with some DLC that you can't get anywhere else. 

• Like 1