taywahhhh

Konsumables

8 posts in this topic

Can you unlock the trophies by using them in Klassic Towers? Says on Powerpyx's guide that it's only confirmed on Towers of Time, just so I know whether to actually save them up or use them while doing the Klassic Towers. 

Edited by taywahhhh

For the Konsumed trophy, just use Konsumables before the fight, do you have to use it later during the fight? I used a few items and then did not use them in the fight. I wonder if I used them unnecessarily without a progress trophy.

6 minutes ago, Dzwienkoswit said:

For the Konsumed trophy, just use Konsumables before the fight, do you have to use it later during the fight? I used a few items and then did not use them in the fight. I wonder if I used them unnecessarily without a progress trophy.

No, as soon as you lock them in before the fight, it counts. The trophy should pop before the match starts. 

For the konsumables, you can also use the AI and have the konsumables put in before each fight. I unlocked the 50 trophy because of it. If this is already known sorry :(

Can you use the same one over and over 100 times? Or does it have to be 100 different ones?

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Can you use the same one over and over 100 times? Or does it have to be 100 different ones?

Can be the same one. 🙂