maneceel96

I have only a few more trophies left in 燃えろ!!プロ野球 2016 and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

8 posts in this topic

First one looks like pulling a batter out and putting in a pinch hitter. maybe from failing to bunt 3 times?

second one seems like it has something to do with throwing a runner out with a power throw?

Haven't played this so unsure what exactly these moves are

Thanks for the feedback. The second one has me absolutely baffled. Another person on reddit said that I might have to throw the runner out when he's trying to steal but I did that multiple times. I also tried to wait and throw the ball from a far distance to see if that counted as a "power throw" and It didn't work. 

I had to look it up, but けん制球 is a pickoff, so I guess you have to tag out a runner by doing a pickoff throw? I know literally nothing about baseball, so this might not make any sense lol.

6 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

I had to look it up, but けん制球 is a pickoff, so I guess you have to tag out a runner by doing a pickoff throw? I know literally nothing about baseball, so this might not make any sense lol.

That makes sense and matches what the trophy image is showing: the runner is going back to the base and called out.

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

First one looks like pulling a batter out and putting in a pinch hitter. maybe from failing to bunt 3 times?

Yeah, from the bad website translations I can find, this seems like the case.  Have a player strike out bunting (bunt foul with two strikes) and then remove the player from the lineup.

I got it! I got the 2nd one! Once I platinum the game I'll try to do a guide so other people don't have to deal with this stuff.

Edit: I just got the "Out" trophy as well!

Edited by maneceel96