11 posts in this topic

Welcome to the site! Hunting trophies is great! :D That ping noise will def be a Pavlovian trigger ;)

You should check out Dead Space, if you haven't played it before. It is one of the best horror games I have ever played; I highly recommend it :D

Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

Thank you for the suggestion of game I should play. I really like the Biohazard series on PS1. I think Dead Space makes me think of that alot so I should try it out like you say. :D 

6 hours ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

Welcome. Horror they are my favorite too. 

Very nice! I'm glad there are people who appreciate the genre. ^_^

17 hours ago, Atoya_ said:

Welcome here @KazuoAkashiya,and  I hope you enjoy your new PS3

Much appreciated Atoya! :)

Hi @KazuoAkashiya, it was nice playing with you on Uncharted 3 coop. Hope you like PSNP as much I do xD

11 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Hi @KazuoAkashiya, it was nice playing with you on Uncharted 3 coop. Hope you like PSNP as much I do xD

Hello, yes I remember.  It was good to assist you in UC3. Thanks for playing! :D  This site is great. I like it very much. ^_^ 

Welcome welcome! Trophy hunting IS addicting. I started out with one game years ago as a distraction from a rough patch in life. Here I am, still doing it!

Welcome and I am very excited about Playstation 5 too. I really hope Sony will push harder for the new generation even if it has to hit the 600$ mark again on release. I know people still enjoy stoneage 8bit games but technology needs to progress faster!!! I aint immortal you know!