Golden week sale

demonviper666

Fucking.

Boo.

The one thing I wanted was the Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC to go on sale.

SAO Hollow Realization at $15 is sorta tempting considering it hasn't dropped below the $25 mark pre-owned in quite a while. :hmm: 

Warriors Orochi 4 on the other hand can be bought brand new for $20 at GameStop lol.

• Like 3

I feel like it a little bit on the weak side I really wanted Yakuza 0 but sadly it not going to be on the sale there are some games I could see me getting. Code Realize Wintertide Miracles though will be the one game i will be picking up because I have been waiting for that game to go on sale 

i will have about 55$ for this round, have to take a look at the preview, i know i'll be getting far cry 3 DLC this month so that leaves 35$ out.

edit: mixed bag review :(. i'm sure i'll find stuff might have to say goodbye to my cart if it fills up too quick and it will run for 2 rounds. going to have to leave some room for tomorrow to start a game.

Edited by lordguwa

19 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Most of the prices are trash, but THE SILVER CASE, THE 25TH WARD, THE NONARY GAMES, ZERO TIME DILEMMA are finally on sale at a good price.

agreed. i feel like a lot of what i'm interested in will be much cheaper through some flash sale or regular sales throughout the year. i will have to look at the full sale once its up as there will likely be some more additions not listed. a number of games are priced higher than they were in other sales, and others i was looking for at certain price ranges just aren't hitting it home.

i will grab something(s) per usual of golden week sales, but probably not the semi-newer games like i usually do.

I was excited for this sale but have to agree with everyone else seems like a lot of stuff that was already on sale and cheaper, hopefully some more things get added that will grab my interest as I'm not sure I would pick much of this stuff up.

I guess that means I should finish the backlog I already own haha

Had high hopes but fortunately I maintained realistic expectations.  Saw a couple of titles I might grab but a lot of these have been on sale for better during previous sales. Overall kind of disappointed but it won't be a complete loss so I guess they just want me to keep working on my backlog and be patient for later sales.

9 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

Sony don't give a shit anymore.

They never did. It's just more obvious now.

Edited by Kevvik

47 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Just saw Ni No Kuni for $35 in this sale while GameStop had this on sale for $10 brand new during their Spring sale. Crazy!! 

i believe ni no kuni 2 has been consistently going to $20 and lower physical, i'm waiting to get it with all the DLC's for at least $30. it will be $40 in the sale with all the DLC. however i'm not even sure if they plan on adding even more DLC, i seen that from a poster around here, if that's the case i would like to wait further in case they make a 2nd season pass or something. -_-

the muv luv games will be on sale, not sure if they are any good, i heard about the series many years ago, but have heard no talk on their recent vita release.

the one game that caught my eye for the price was tokyo xanadu ex+ for $12, definitely recommend that since i believe physical copies aren't cheap, i bought it for $24 during the holiday sales.

oh well worst comes to worst i have a backlog. xD also gotta pick up a new PS4 controller as soon as i can only had it for a little over a year and it has so much drifting. not sure if the quality of PS4 controllers are not so good, or i got an unlucky one when i got my ps4. ever since i have had it most games have movement jitters when i press up to walk, and for the past couple of weeks the right stick is going wherever it wants until i blow into it.

Edited by RJP_X

No prices stand out...Wtf.

I waited very long for this.

Very disappointed.

Its mentioned a few times already but I'm gonna approve TOKYO XANADU EX+ for $12 too.