Golden week sale

demonviper666

I’m trying to be optimistic but this isn’t a great sale.

Many of these games have been on sale in the past at much cheaper prices. My advice? Wait on most of these because they will (likely) be sold at much lower prices in future sales.

Hopefully the Summer Sale really comes through strong. If not, I’ve always got plenty in my backlog to tackle.

• Like 3

I have to admit, I was really hoping for some better deals here. ? I see a few games I'd be interested in, but they're not knocking off much... What the hell is up with Sony & their crappy sales lately?! :shakefist: 

What ever happened to when they had sales with games like 85% off? I miss those days... ?

• Like 1

there was more loot in that cavern that i couldn't take with me :(.

Tokyo Xanadu EX+ (ps4)

The Long Reach (vita) (ps4)

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case (ps4)

Army Corps Of Hell (vita)

Rainbow Skies (ps4)

7 Scarlet (vita)

Far Cry 4 yeti DLC (ps3) unlocked far cry 4 for my ps3 i can start that when i want.

yep it looks like golden week decided to pick out my next game to start. 7 scarlet is next. the rest get added to possible candidates based on completion time there's also going to be a 2nd wave of purchases next week but with a 25$ limit which is enough for 2 of those 12$ games.

Edited by lordguwa

Standout:

Gal Gun

Tokyo Xanadu EX+

Nonary Games

Zero Escape 3

Rest:

Meh Prices.

Not sure what I will get, will hold out the week if Sony decides to send out a Newsletter Discount code. Was expecting better prices. I can get most of these cheaper physically. 

Edited by Kishnabe

Don't really see this as a weak sale in my eyes but that's probably because the games I wanted were there at prices I liked

428 Shibuya Scramble

Penny Punching Princess

Only games I really thought didn't have a low enough discount were the SE and Bamco games, everything else looked fair

Edited by majob
It's not really "overpriced" if it's being discounted from the base price

18 hours ago, RJP_X said:

i believe ni no kuni 2 has been consistently going to $20 and lower physical, i'm waiting to get it with all the DLC's for at least $30. it will be $40 in the sale with all the DLC. however i'm not even sure if they plan on adding even more DLC, i seen that from a poster around here, if that's the case i would like to wait further in case they make a 2nd season pass or something. -_-

the muv luv games will be on sale, not sure if they are any good, i heard about the series many years ago, but have heard no talk on their recent vita release.

the one game that caught my eye for the price was tokyo xanadu ex+ for $12, definitely recommend that since i believe physical copies aren't cheap, i bought it for $24 during the holiday sales.

oh well worst comes to worst i have a backlog. xD also gotta pick up a new PS4 controller as soon as i can only had it for a little over a year and it has so much drifting. not sure if the quality of PS4 controllers are not so good, or i got an unlucky one when i got my ps4. ever since i have had it most games have movement jitters when i press up to walk, and for the past couple of weeks the right stick is going wherever it wants until i blow into it.

No no kuni II was $10 during GameStops spring sale new.

Haven't really combed through the pile yet to see if there is anything of interest to me.

But I do see that MegaMan bundle again. Depending on your local used prices, it's very slightly cheaper to buy them bundled like this.