Golden week sale

demonviper666

4 minutes ago, visighost said:

We might... but we won’t get the complete edition. Which I suppose is smart marketing by Sony, but is quite annoying for completists.

They almost always do this.  Give a game standard edition and have the DLC on sale on the next 1-2 weeks.

For me it's on the Nioh Season Pass and the Genroku Legends Collection for Muramasa Rebirth.

A lot of discounts, but it's cheaper to buy some of those on physical.

9 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Whens the sale go live?

i went on my vita just a moment ago just to browse the store, i like looking at the sales vs reading a wall of text but theres no mention of the golden week sale as of yet

It's not showing on the Vita, but the sale is live. I'd recommend you to open it on browser, since on console it just shows the deals for the platform you're on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

For me it's on the Nioh Season Pass and the Genroku Legends Collection for Muramasa Rebirth.

A lot of discounts, but it's cheaper to buy some of those on physical.

It's not showing on the Vita, but the sale is live. I'd recommend you to open it on browser, since on console it just shows the deals for the platform you're on.

Thank you

i appreciate the response

1 hour ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Still think we'll get this on PS+ at some point this year or next.

it's quite possible but, as mentioned, you would be missing out on quite a bit of content without the dlc...increased difficulties, some pretty decent (and at times annoying) enemies, added difficulties which are useful for gearing up, and the abyss which allows for taking your gear up to the next level by defiling it...

again, just recommending the complete edition if anyone is on the fence as nioh turned out to be a sort of hidden gem for me...spent a ton of time on it outside the requirements for 100% and the added stuff only made it all the more addictive imo...

Just now, Property_Damage said:

So the blog post lists PSVITA Soul Sacrifice Delta Limited Edition Bundle as FREE but its not there via vita store nor on my mobiles browser

Thank you Sony!

Trust me, I was dissappointed as well on that!!! THAT would've been a steal, specially since they posted that bundles' original price as $0.01

So, I ended up taking the plunge on Tokyo Xanadu EX. I've been sitting on my $20 points card for weeks now, solely for Golden Week. It seemed a shame not to use it.

That game looks pretty fun actually. I'm looking forward to it. I'll save the rest of my money for a later sale (probably get a cheap Metroidvania on heavy discount).

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Quick question: is Black Quarter Knights a good game? I see the deluxe edition on sale for $38. 

I been checking this game out a lot as Im starting to watch the anime. But its a horrible game. The game story mode is shallow and they use character stills with a wall of text to tell story. The mp is where it post to shine but its a game that require cordination fights. So random party is a headache. I original thought it was a musuo game which would had been sweet. But guess not. U can get it 22$ off of ebay atm brand new free shipping. :/

Edit: heres the ebay link if u want it. Still 4 selling

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123744638941

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I been checking this game out a lot as Im starting to watch the anime. But its a horrible game. The game story mode is shallow and they use character stills with a wall of text to tell story. The mp is where it post to shine but its a game that require cordination fights. So random party is a headache. I original thought it was a musuo game which would had been sweet. But guess not. U can get it 22$ off of ebay atm brand new free shipping. :/

Edit: heres the ebay link if u want it. Still 4 selling

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123744638941

Translation: Money saved lol thanks man! 

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Translation: Money saved lol thanks man! 

It is not that bad, especially if you like the anime. If you care for trophies you would have to boost the online though. I think it is pretty standard for these sort of games, a B grade experience and a lot of reading. The trophy DLC is pretty short. I enjoyed it but then I like these sort of games. 

2 more games to the list:

Bad Apple Wars (vita)

Valkyria Revolution (ps4)

staying away from the villains sale, the lego games are not low enough to bite.

waiting till they announce plus games, to make sure valkyria isn't one of em.

Edited by lordguwa

On 4/29/2019 at 3:22 PM, fastflowdaman said:

I'd strongly recommend Hob. I'm playing it atm and I really like it

That's great. That game has been discounted before, so it should be again.

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

I can't understand how you guys keep complaining about US sales. You should see the junk and awful prices of european ones. There's a lot of things I would buy, mostly Vita and PS3 stuff.

Frame of reference. You're right - in an absolute sense, the euro sales suck far worse than the NA ones. It took me almost 2 years to spend a 20 euro card on my Belgian account.

going to spend 25$ more on top of this week (saved a bit of extra money) from last month:

all the previous stuff this week and:

akiba's Trip: Undead And Undressed (ps4)

Ginger: Beyond The Crystal (ps4)

Zeropitan Invasion (ps4) (vita)

Mixups By POWGI (ps4) (vita)

healthy backlog when i finish far cry 4.