Mk glitches

yuk5884

Am I the only one who is doing the tutorials the correct way and they still not working? 

Im doing the combo tutorials and no matter how corrt I do them they still now saying I compled them. I hit to check the demo n even the demo is not completing them correctly.  Am I the only one having this issue?

The Demo seems to do it wrong pretty often, so it's pretty hard to use that.

Not done with all of it, but sometimes, I feel like I did the right thing, what happend on screen looked totally off and it counted and I have no idea how that suddenly worked and was any different than 20 times before...

another thing is, that the buttons shown on screen can be hard to understand. you have to find out if :triangle::triangle::square: for example is supposed to be a combo or single hits

6 hours ago, yuk5884 said:

Am I the only one who is doing the tutorials the correct way and they still not working? 

Im doing the combo tutorials and no matter how corrt I do them they still now saying I compled them. I hit to check the demo n even the demo is not completing them correctly.  Am I the only one having this issue?

Several of them are really finicky.  The one with Geras where you have to do a jump in and then several punches with a delay in the middle of them the AI cannot do it and when I finally got it to register he only threw 2 punches.  Some of the others the timing has to be extremely precise or they won't work at all, particularly the flawless block counters.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 6:27 AM, Snake2410 said:

Several of them are really finicky.  The one with Geras where you have to do a jump in and then several punches with a delay in the middle of them the AI cannot do it and when I finally got it to register he only threw 2 punches.  Some of the others the timing has to be extremely precise or they won't work at all, particularly the flawless block counters.

That's the only one that gave me problems, it's completely glitched or something. I finally got it after like 30 minutes of trying in repeating it nonstop, seemed to work if your jump kick landed more towards the legs. It's funny though, the same combo right after it with the ducking, isn't glitched and I got it right away. 

10 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

That's the only one that gave me problems, it's completely glitched or something. I finally got it after like 30 minutes of trying in repeating it nonstop, seemed to work if your jump kick landed more towards the legs. It's funny though, the same combo right after it with the ducking, isn't glitched and I got it right away. 

The only other one I really struggled on was the perfect block into up+triangle that you have to do off baraka with skarlet.  I just could not transition into the move from the perfect block fast enough.  Took me a good 30 minutes on that one as well.  Funny thing is that I pulled off the similar one you do as baraka off skarlet pretty easily.  

Maybe if I'd have known about turning off the button hold check thing in the options at that point I may have been able to pull off some of these easier.