Fate of Atlantis DLC’s length and missable trophies

48 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

How long does it take to 100% the DLC? Any missable trophies? I’ve heard something about it, but wanted definite confirmation. Thanks!

the length of the dlc aprox 7 hours and the only missable is conqueror,you have free 8 soldiers of each region of the game

59 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, better work on side stuff before doing story missions just to be safe?

yes better do all mission secondaries and for free the soldiers you can knock out with fists or you can use paralyzing arrows and then near of them press L3 to release them

Edited by locoporkko

21 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

yes better do all mission secondaries and for free the soldiers you can konck out with fists or you can use paralyzing arrows and then near of them press L3 to release them

Oh, that’s handy to know. Does the game tell me when I have a freedom opportunity?

It's a good 7-8 hours. 

Keep eps freeing the humans in mind before the conquest battle, but the game keeps a rediculous amount of auto saves. Even if you screwed up its the last mission and you can just reload one of the 8 or so auto saves. 

17 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

What I meant was more like: does the game tell me when the type of soldier that I need to free for the trophy is around? How do these specific soldiers look like?

They're common. Basically it will work with most of the enemies in the DLC aside from the statue gaurdians. Just go to the Forts and farm them. Didn't try the overseers, but it did work with the captains. 

1 hour ago, FranciRoosters said:

What I meant was more like: does the game tell me when the type of soldier that I need to free for the trophy is around? How do these specific soldiers look like?

there isnt specifics enemys can be whatever enemy that you see in the dlc

It took me about 10 hours to finish this DLC but it might be shorter.

You need to free one enemy from each of the three regions of the map (except the north one), but there is a quest which require to free 8 of them in each region so do it to be sure you'll get the trophy once you reach the conquest battle. It's the last quest of the main storyline.

I did do The Conqueror Trophy and I will say this, Adonis quests has the Liberate ability. Use Spartan kick if foes near death and time it right otherwise they drop a far distance, into lava or anything else bad will null and void the human to be Liberated, Use Paralyze arrows, or Unarmed combat to knock down the mind control humans. Free Their Minds, The Rest will follow quest will be gained during Dead Kings and Pretty Things Quest that Adonis has for you. Best places to farm the humans in each region are are: 

Fortress of the Three Sisters

Iphigenia's Compound

Mausoleum of the Kingless Queen

Than if you did during the main story quests keep Adonis rebellion alive, and other steps that mostly pleases Adonis including warning his spy at the wine tasting party, than during The Rebellion Uprising you should gain The Conqueror. 

Like others say on this post and site, Make back up saves if possible. Helps really.

I

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 6:52 AM, FranciRoosters said:

On 4/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, locoporkko said:

there isnt specifics enemys can be whatever enemy that you see in the dlc

I tried going with captains or the guys that are bulky. It probably doesn't make much difference, but I was like, "I'm gonna go with a bunch of captains anyways!"

(I died my first time during the conquest battle due to my own stupidity, but beat it my second time. The trophy won't pop right after the conquest. It pops at the end of the mission.)

Okay, I feel some people are scaring others into thinking this is more missable than it actually is. The only way you're going to miss this is if you're being careless. 

The mission comes from Adonis, and you'll know it when you see it as your objectives are clearly labeled to liberate 8 soldiers in each region and you'll have the 0/8 counter on screen. The possessed enemies you're liberating will be laid out for you at the beginning of the DLC, so you'll know who to target (which is pretty much every enemy except the Colossi) If you're doing everything like you're supposed to anyways, there's no reason to miss this. 

• Like 2

I mean if you like the basic "go to location, kill everyone/find a treasure/rescue a person, repeat, eventually report back to mission giver", it's more of the same loop. The world is very pretty, but the plot is pretty wild even for AC standards; it can't really decide whether

Spoiler

Elysium is a simulation, or the actual underworld

. It's better than Legacy of the First Blade, that's for sure.

I've just stated the DLC and was planning on completing every ? And killing all the overseers Before starting the main quests, if I do this and then get to the side missions to liberate soldiers would I have screwed myself over as I've already done every ? And killed every seer? I have been liberating most soldiers that I can anyway even though I've not started that side quest.

(Already done half the map of ? Already) Thankyou 

No you'd be fine, that's pretty much what I did as well. The only thing is liberating enemies before actually getting the 'liberate 8 enemies in each region' quest won't count retroactively, you'll have to return to the forts and liberate 24 more soldiers once you've been given the mission. Overseers don't matter, you can't liberate them anyway. 

8 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I've just stated the DLC and was planning on completing every ? And killing all the overseers Before starting the main quests, if I do this and then get to the side missions to liberate soldiers would I have screwed myself over as I've already done every ? And killed every seer? I have been liberating most soldiers that I can anyway even though I've not started that side quest.

(Already done half the map of ? Already) Thankyou 

It's just like in the main game: When you kill everyone at a base, if you return later, they've all respawned, allowing you to kill (or in this case, liberate) again.

7 to 8 hours for just 90 points?

is the DLC any good? 

It's an absolutely beautiful content set. If you only care about trophy gain (which is totally fine), it might not be worth the time if you have other easier trophies to get. That being said, if you are ones of those "I play games because I love to see computers to beautiful things!", then yeah... it's super worth it. Elysium is right on the edge with things like Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War.